• B

• C

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Batman

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 9, 2012
Who cares!

Hingano and Lino had classy touches but lacked that killer instinct to make them count.

Lazy defence and two many missed it bombed tries to even matter

CNK needs to be brought in. Luke is trash, every week he make the same dummy half error or drops the ball and puts the team under pressure.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Over Whitehead?

Maybe as a bench hooker. Definitely not over Hodgson.

Debatable over Wighton. I suspect Sticky would back Wighton over Roger Tuivasa-Sheck.

And remember this Raiders side is also likely to miss the 8. We are so off the pace its not funny.
IMO Mannering would waltz into any side in the NRL. Roache would be in the Canberra squad and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck in a decent side would be devastating.

That Canberra might miss the finals shows the NRL is a seriously competitive competition.

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Wighton is not having to do the work of a prop. If he did he wouldn't be on the park. Bully hit and almost laid him out.
Watch a video of them in attack. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck would slightly edge Wighton on 2017 form.

Watch their positional play and defence and its a no contest. Wighton knows how to tackle.

Reactions: Hadyn and Viking

Viking

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Wighton is not having to do the work of a prop. If he did he wouldn't be on the park. Bully hit and almost laid him out.
That is very true. I can't see Roger Tuivasa-Sheck surviving much longer having to play the way he is currently, his ability to run support lines in attack is severely limited by the hitups he's having to do earlier in the set. Other fullbacks, like Wighton, have the other backs share the workload.

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
We fielded a reserve grade team with a couple of big game players thrown in. I thought they did pretty well for their ability. Showed a lot of heart to keep coming back at the Raiders while they knew they didn't have a shit show...

Panther

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck got smashed in a tackle and Monty commented that you would think the forwards would jump in for the next few tackles to make a statement but there was no reaction from them. You would think with the so called South Auckland influence, we would be the Detroit Pistons of the NRL with Rodman and Laimbeer scaring the shit out of everyone.

Elliot, Cappy and now SK have destroyed the heart and confidence of this club.

Pozza

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
I don't want to appear to be picking on Bunty I'm not a first grader Afoa... but how the fuck is he a first grader.
So in the entire Sth Auckland area he's the best back rower we can find.
What does he bring to the team. In saying that he's just a reflection of the rest of the forward pack. Soft.
(I don't include Mannering with this lot )

ko wai ra

Warriors Bench Player
Nov 15, 2014
Seriously need some career ending injuries to most of this weak arse team......
Lets gone & on & on & on fucking nonsense has played its coarse.....

Reactions: Worried2Death

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings