Team List NRL 2017 Round 22 - Knights vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whiteknight

Whiteknight

Hope SK is talking to CNK and telling him what he needs to do to get into the first grade side because I sure as shit haven't a bloody clue what he has to do

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
That is one of the worst teams I have seen named for a very long time. The Knights are easily good enough to win this. I have been impressed with them this year. They have played much better than their results indicate.

You'd think we could jag a couple of wins out of Knights (A), Raiders (H), Souths (A) and Tigers (A), but they could all easily be losses too. It would have been a nice run home if we were playing well, and with Manly out of form too. What could have been........again........

Reactions: 6 users

Jordan G

Papali'i is the most interesting thing to watch this week imo.

Only got minimal minutes on debut as he struggled with the pace (like most debutants do), but looking at that bench it's hard to see him not getting significant time unless they move Mannering wider. Will be interesting to see how he goes.

Afakasi247

Afakasi247

On the underbelly of another season gone, it's been another year of terrible injury luck;

Foran to start the season
Mutts to start the season
Kata early in season
Luke dislocated shoulder mid season
Hoffman foot injury
Roache hamstring injury
Shaun Johnson season ending knee injury
Gavet season ending injury
Vete broken arm
Thompson pec injury - probable season ending

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and Mannering also missed a game or 2 due to niggles....

Again, it's more the quality of depth we have which is still a lingering issue for our team.

And even so, the team on paper hasn't reflected the team on field- we haven't been able to field a healthy team long enough to build any consistency!

Although when we did get a few games in a row, we had our typical mid-season surge (which was under the guise that it was because of "Origin").

Now we're at a position where we are fielding a team with Mason Lino, Isiah Papali'i and James Bell.

We will compete but we won't have enough. People will expect more, but we are what we are.

Reactions: 3 users

theleagueguy

Kata's been out most of the season which has hampered Fusitua switching between wing & centre

Reactions: 1 user
Trugoy

Trugoy

Not too fussed really.
Good to see Papalii get game time, nows a great to get him more accustomed to first grade.
Also fine with Bell off the bench..we're not making the finals so big deal if we're not bending the line with a big guy.
Last week dude played with enthusiasm and looks like he has ticker too.
Good on him I say.

Reactions: 8 users
rugged

rugged

On the underbelly of another season gone, it's been another year of terrible injury luck;

Kata early in season
Hoffman foot injury
Roache hamstring injury
Vete broken arm

Again, it's more the quality of depth we have which is still a lingering issue for our team.

And even so, the team on paper hasn't reflected the team on field- we haven't been able to field a healthy team long enough to build any consistency!

Although when we did get a few games in a row, we had our typical mid-season surge (which was under the guise that it was because of "Origin").

Now we're at a position where we are fielding a team with Mason Lino, Isiah Papali'i and James Bell.

We will compete but we won't have enough. People will expect more, but we are what we are.
We had a good run with our strongest team for a good 10 weeks in a row and still performed crap. Can't blame injuries for our lot this year

Reactions: 12 users
eric

eric

Kata early in season
Hoffman foot injury
Roache hamstring injury
Vete broken arm

That was a valiant effort but i don't think anyone will care for your reasoning.

It was another failure of a season from start to finish. We missed the 8 again. That's all that matters.

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Papalii selection is interesting, almost seems like a case of last man standing!
Spent most the season in U20's and didn't really stand out in a rubbish looking side. Recently recalled to the ISP side and again not really head and shoulders above the others. Now he gets recalled.
Meanwhile... Maumalo, Kata and Sao continue their free rides of mediocrity!!

Same side = SAME RESULTS

I can easily see the Knights beating us this weekend!

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Papalii selection is interesting, almost seems like a case of last man standing!
Spent most the season in U20's and didn't really stand out in a rubbish looking side. Recently recalled to the ISP side and again not really head and shoulders above the others. Now he gets recalled.
Meanwhile... Maumalo, Kata and Sao continue their free rides of mediocrity!!

Same side = SAME RESULTS

I can easily see the Knights beating us this weekend!
They almost beat us at MSS earlier in the season, and have improved a lot since then. I can see us losing if we keep playing like we have.

up the guts

They almost beat us at MSS earlier in the season, and have improved a lot since then. I can see us losing if we keep playing like we have.
I keep trying to analize where we went wrong ... but it just leads to tears and a very heavy heart .. this club is the very meaning of depression ... no one/thing to turn to when the dark clouds start rolling over

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Danpatmac

they will lose and nothing will change.

and even if they win, season's gone so who gives a shit?

Reactions: 3 users

letsgonewarriors

Not too fussed really.
Good to see Papalii get game time, nows a great to get him more accustomed to first grade.
Also fine with Bell off the bench..we're not making the finals so big deal if we're not bending the line with a big guy.
Last week dude played with enthusiasm and looks like he has ticker too.
Good on him I say.
Bell gets forced back with his face in the dirt , not a way to play in the NRL, getting dominated every tackle. Powder puff shit player . But yeah other than that he's a great player.

Billy Teets James

Well. That's a shit team. Why doesn't Stephanie Kearney go all out with the reserves?

Tof Sipley
Luke
Lillyman
Matulino
Ogden
Mannering
Foran
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
Fusitua
Ayshford
Junior Paunga
Maumalo
Cnk

Pat Sipley
Satae
Afoa
Hingano

I mean, Sizeable props. Always thought Ben (Young Ben) would be a terrifyingly good wide running, Ball playing, Hard hitting 2nd rower.
From what I've seen of ogden. He looks the goods! Big boy too. Sipley bros, Satae...What we've looking for ib first grade. Cunty Kearney shouldn't be a coach if he holds grudges(Ie Marshall, Kasiano etc. ..) Looks like He won't play Tof for signing with Manly.
Cnk goes well at fullback. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck running off foran at 6....I don't understand....

Status
Not open for further replies.