Results are only viewable after voting.
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2017 - Round 22 - Knights vs Warriors Post Match Discussion
Newcastle Knights ? vs ? New Zealand Warriors
McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle

Solomone Kata 2016 2
Thread to share your thoughts on the Round 22 game between the New Zealand Warriors and Newcastle Knights after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players... https://www.nzwarriors.com/matches/2017-r22.96/

Sebastian

Sebastian

We're a underdog team that needs new forwards and there are 2/3 on their way. We get a fair-ish go by the officials at home and a unfair-ish go away from home. We try hard and have never been blown away all year in both halves. Young team in need of experience. I truly believe if we can re-vamp our pack we have better days ahead of us. Our signings have been pretty good just not the forwards we need to run into teams and make them squirm. Until next season and they come, be brave.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
demco

demco

They should burn this club to the ground and scatter there ashes in the tip

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Sledge

Sledge

We're a underdog team that needs new forwards and there are 2/3 on their way. We get a fair-ish go by the officials at home and a unfair-ish go away from home. We try hard and have never been blown away all year in both halves. Young team in need of experience. I truly believe if we can re-vamp our pack we have better days ahead of us. Our signings have been pretty good just not the forwards we need to run into teams and make them squirm. Until next season and they come, be brave.
Stop taking the piss, it's not funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
BeastMode

BeastMode

that's a big fucking wooden for us next year

I'd love to hit SK over the head with it

th

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
jonno

jonno

Zero commitment in defense.

Not as fit as the opposition.

Same old same old.

Anyone spending money on this club is a moron.. As long as the dollars keep flowing in they'll keep dishing up this shit.

Reactions: 8 users
danyooll

danyooll

80% completion rate! BROCESS
James Bell, IMPACT FORWARD!! 1 Run, 1 hit up, 5 METRES!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users

AusWarriorsFan

Typically pathetic effort from money grabbing kiwi players who have no expectations on them, aside from a few players. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Roache, Lino, Fusitua.

I hope when Harris arrives next year Kearney takes the choker chain off the best roster in the game and lets them play more ad lib, of course we dont good old days of touch footy. Losing lolohea, abbey, laumape, hingano next, criminial, just to fit Foran? Who is Foran?

Lets hope they sack Luke and keep Roache, Id disown them if they let him go.

Best roster and best coach in warriors history, not finishing in the 8 and losing to the wooden spooners. PATHETIC.

Move warriors to Gold Coast and get some real aussie expectations on them, none of this NZ "win or lose, Warriors to the bitter end" rubbish. Some of us want them to win.

Reactions: 4 users
Khaboom

Khaboom

That was the worst. And it was what to expect. Going backwards with the foot hard dowwn on the accelerator.

Reactions: 2 users

Jordan G

So much dead wood.

Lillyman, Lisone, Bell, Tevaga, Maumalo (as a winger), Kata, Luke, and I'm not even including guys who won't be here next year like Thompson, Hoffman, Foran, Matulino (who was very good today) etc

What an absolute rabble. Get rid of all the above and start again.

Reactions: 7 users
Ranger

Ranger

Pathetic from the Knights, between the U20s & NRL they couldn't even score 100 points, only 96!

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Miket12

Miket12

Don't know why you guys just don't do what I did?

Don't watch the game and put all your bookie money on the opposition winning by 13 plus. I'm feeling pretty good right now!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Leaguegod

Leaguegod

Kata and Ayshford totally outclassed, our forwards Poo. Foran just go now. Doyle fuck off and Mooks bro you're like JK just not good enough, what you preach just doesn't work, time to leave quietly.

Reactions: 2 users

theleagueguy

Great effort by the Warriors more run yards than Knights. 80% completion rate. Unfortunately Knights almost perfect 90% completion. Probably the best game the Knights have played in the last four years.