• A+

• A

• B

• C

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
jonno

jonno

Watching the Broncos v the Eels, with Rabs and co commentating, and it's reminding me again why I love league..

Sorry Warriors, but your not playing the same game..

You'rrrrrrrrrrrre so vain, I bet you think this game is about you........... You fucken vain cu**s, you're so vain, I bet you think this game is about you,,, bout you,,,,, bout you,,, cu**s....

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
snake77

snake77

The Sharks have big forwards, fast backs and good halves. The Warriors have small forwards, big backs and average halves. One of those two looks like a proper league team.
One of them plays like it too.

The Sharks also have 2 guys who have played 300 games and one close to 300 games. If we had that amount of experience it would be 3 35 year olds past their prime.:banghead:

• Haha
Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
Be interesting to see the membership levels next year.

I for one will be breaking a very long chain.

Reactions: 7 users
Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Man major problems..

1. No ability to adjust play, down by 8 with 15 to go, and we start one out running, even Blocker was calling for us to chance our arm.
  2. Refs were fucking atrocious. PTB speed was night and day. Manners got told "Hold..Hold" then the Cheech, blows the penalty. You could see Manners blowing up about it. Then Bell takes a tackle and tries to get up for 3 seconds, and Cheech says 'Get Up' and the Sharks player lies about in the tackle..
  3. Warriors arent allowed to be physical. Any big tackle, and we immediately get penalised, regardless of legality. We are even getting penalised when the ball carrier puts a hit on a tackler, even if that tackler employs terrible technique. Its an ominous sign, that we arent allowed to compete. Even the penalty for our kicker getting tackled in the air, Cheech didnt want to blow the penalty, he had to be told 5 seconds later...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
12-12 eels broncos if anyone wants to watch a real game of league

A grade commentary with Andrew Johns

Reactions: 4 users
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
I prefer the version of Warriors when we only used to start playing in the last 20. This new version is aids

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Also i think we are trying to start too fast... We either get up by two tries and then get run down, or try too hard and get penalised off the park to start the game.
We'd be better off building into the game, build a base, then sprint to the line at the end since we cant hold a lead

Reactions: 1 users
snake77

snake77

I prefer the version of Warriors when we only used to start playing in the last 20. This new version is aids
I was thinking that during the game. A few years ago if we struggled for the first 60 minutes we could get to a point where the game was in reach and we needed to chase points. We would get some momentum and you could feel the game was in reach. We also had it in us to finish strongly and get the points required. Now our second halves are usually poor and the style of play doesn't full you with confidence on any chance of a comeback.

Reactions: 1 user
Khaboom

Khaboom

Who the fuck are we going to blood?

The next round of pea hearted brainless morons?
I watched the under 20s. The first grade team was a lot closer to the Sharks than the U20s - that does not bode well...

Reactions: 1 user
snake77

snake77

Damn that was frustrating. Mind you the whole season has been.

We let them in with a soft try. Get into a bit of a grind before managing to even it up with an intercept try. What is the all important thing to do next? Complete your set, what do we do get fancy and drop the ball.

Every time we looked to build any momentum we cough it up.

Makasene

Makasene

My Mrs called me dumb when I was arrested for pissing in public.

Told her, you want to see fuckn dumb? Go watch the Warriors.