Team List NRL 2017 Round 20 - Cowboys vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting For Premiership

Waiting For Premiership

What would happen if Lino has a blinder? Then has a cracker rest of the season?
He would still lose his place to a still injured, can't kick for shit, don't know how to control a game, never my fault, million dollar primadonna. Next question?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
jonno

jonno

If Papali'i is replacing Gavet in the squad - do we see Sao starting in the back row with Bunty covering prop from the bench?
OK, next question. Where is Charlie Gubb?

Season on the line, surely we need some experience in the squad. Have we given up. Have we thrown in the towel? Are we crying uncle? Is this a surrender on the front line?

Or are these guys we're sending into battle the second, third and fourth coming? Are they really that good? Do they have beards?

Where's the hype leader on this one? I need some hype big time.

Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor

Season on the line, surely we need some experience in the squad. Have we given up. Have we thrown in the towel? Are we crying uncle? Is this a surrender on the front line?

Or are these guys we're sending into battle the second, third and fourth coming? Are they really that good? Do they have beards?

Hasnt been the same ever since he cut his hair.

Charlie Samson Gubb

• Haha
Afakasi247

Afakasi247

Charlie isn't on the extended bench so can't be considered.

Has he even been named for the ISP side?

He's already been shown the door for next year so there's that.

As for who replaces Gavet...you'd think Papalii is a sure things as the only other forward on the extended bench is Satae...no way is he ready for 1st grade yet (from what I've read - fitness wise that is).

Reactions: 1 user
jonno

jonno

Charlie isn't on the extended bench so can't be considered.

Has he even been named for the ISP side?

He's already been shown the door for next year so there's that.

As for who replaces Gavet...you'd think Papalii is a sure things as the only other forward on the extended bench is Satae...no way is he ready for 1st grade yet (from what I've read - fitness wise that is).
So how fit is Papalii, after playing zero first grade in how many weeks?

This fuzzy logic is just that.

Sledge

Sledge

More to the point when do,we get rid of these shite avatars?

• Haha
Swanley

Swanley

I cannot believe how much lack of interest I have in this game.....I've only just realised it's on Saturday morning and I may be able to watch it live! might just have to make the cheese sandwiches for cricket instead of the hand brake!

Reactions: 2 users
Citygirl

Citygirl

Contributor
Just woke up realising it's Friday and i don't know when the Warriors are playing. Wow, what does that say about my interest at the moment. Bit sad really.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
3 weeks from origin 3 :(
You still playing that game lol. I didnt push it out of mercy. You poor pricks have suffered enough especially after how sure you's were it was finally your time against the dinosaurs hahaha. Sick of seeing JT too...

Reactions: 1 users
Defence

Defence

Same lineup bar Gavet's replacement. Warrior #219...

I'm not up on the number situation- so does that mean someone is debuting?
Satae? Surely Kearneys not gonna give a big, hungry, powerhouse foward a chance.
Doesn't seem to fit with the process.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Jordan G

If Satae plays my interest might pique for the entire 12 minutes of game time he gets.

• Haha
Akkerz

Akkerz

Contributor
Actually looking forward to this game. Maybe, just maybe we won't get our arses kicked .... or ..... :wtf::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Jordan G

Actually looking forward to this game. Maybe, just maybe we won't get our arses kicked .... or ..... :wtf::banghead::banghead::banghead:

TBH I have that same feeling I had when we played the Cowboys, led 18-0 after 12 or so minutes and then got beat 50-18.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Billyspleen75

Billyspleen75

TBH I have that same feeling I had when we played the Cowboys, led 18-0 after 12 or so minutes and then got beat 50-18.

I remember that one.. We had some blonde superstar halfback on the field for the first 20 mins.. then never seen again

• Haha
Loztralianz

Loztralianz

You know what's going to happen, don't you? We'll beat the Cowboys just to give you one last glimmer of hope - only to lose to the Tigers and miss out yet again!!!!

No we won't. They will run up 40+ points just for fun.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.