Gameday NRL 2017 Round 2 - General Discussion (1 Viewer)

Trugoy

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 3, 2016
Taumalolo is a beast. 231m
And the thing is that's only an indication of his work. Those metres are hard and brutal as fuck, they hurt the opposition.
Not to mention his D.
Beast is the word bro. ;)

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Jason the Beast Taumalolo just killed Alex Glenn in a shoulder charge.

RIP Alex.

#cowsvbroncoreplay

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Wow, just wow. Broncos Cows. What a ripper of a game. Two quality teams. No start of the season rust and all that nonsense.

rugby league at its best.

Reactions: bruce

Selector

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 2, 2015
I see Joseph Manu didn't play is he injured? He'll be good here give him Loloheas and Vatuveis money. Or at least half of it lol
Joseph Manu is class, future Kiwi in my opinion. My Tip, don't be surprised if SKD is moved on by the Roosters at the end of the season. With a view to Manu taking his spot in 2018.

Afakasi247

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 5, 2014
So the Knights aren't as "crappy" as Chris Rattue and the nz media shit brigade labeled them last week in their assessments of the Warriors.

If you watch Nathan Ross's game sealing try and see Konrad Hurrells piss poor defensive effort, that will again exemplify Cappy and Doyle's rationale for letting him go - another move the media tried to twist against us in a negative light.

Reactions: bruce and eudebrito

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
Really happy to see the knights win, you could see the pure joy for them and at home - it has been a long time! Didn't watch all the game but what i did see was how poor Hurrell played - pretty much non defense, hands on knees after a hit up and 2 silly offloads that were never on and they lost possession.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Didn't see the start of the game as the early game is a bit difficult around family commitments. I did catch the last 10 minutes, pretty cool scenes seeing the Knights finally get a win. Nice that they got it at home in front of the faithful that have been turning up during the tough times.

The media would talk down the Knights based on last years stats/results. They have recruited a few good players and their coach has a bit more time with the squad. One win in a season is pretty rare in the NRL usually even the poor teams get quite a few wins. The nature of the tight competition; it has come a long way since a few teams like the Gold Coast or Souths or a couple of others would only get a couple of wins a season. Plus like the Titans we got them at the start of the year where their motivation would be at its highest after training all off season and being ready to get stuck in for a new season.

Reactions: Afakasi247

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Souths beat Manly. I think the ladder shows where the Warriors sit at tenth is not too bad. They have been beaten by the competition leader and beaten the team immediately above them (the Knights). That might be the best start to the season we have had in a while.

eric

1st Grade Fringe
May 27, 2015
GC
Maloney + Townsend were brilliant last night. That's a real halves pairing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

20 Sep

14 - 26
5.9 Total Avg Rating
5.9 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings