# Player Player #

Will we make the top 8?

• Yes

• ?

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Raw Power

Raw Power

Same! But I'll be watching on TV here in Perth crying into my Manu Warrior doll.
Yea there' has always been something about the big fella's Mana, that has effected me too. I can't say enough about what he has done for the Kiwi and the Warrior. Will miss ya big fella... A HUGE HEARTFELT goodbye and good luck from my Family and I, all the way from Brissie!

Reactions: 4 users

Selector

Erin Clark named as a reserve for the Raiders. Strong possibility he'll play if Josh Hodgson is again ruled out with injury

Reactions: 2 users

kabkram

Glad they didn't name Manu in the team, a pity selection and if made the team almost concedes it's not going to make the 8.
What I'd like to would be a testimonial type match ala the EPL. But a scheduling nightmare almost impossible if you want current star players to participate.

Bluecat again

Bluecat again

Apart from injury forced changes no real change. Kata back which is a shame
That kills the left side attack and makes the defense suspect
Esp. if he is defending on the same side as Afoa. Although hopefully Bunty learned from last time
Too long between games. SOO so sucks. Right now apart from Manu going I really don't care
But that will no doubt change on Friday

Reactions: 1 users
Afakasi247

Afakasi247

Bang! - Chris Satae on the extended bench, that's interesting, he was playing Fox Memorial this time last year.

Never thought he'd be in the running to make the NRL side this season.
Probably why we don't see Tof Sipleys name on the extended bench as well...

WarriorBall

Probably why we don't see Tof Sipleys name on the extended bench as well...

It looks like a straight swap, with Tof off to Manly we won't see him on the extended bench again unless through injuries.

They've shown their hand in terms of where they see Satae in the greater scheme of things which is good to know. He started for the first time for the ISP side before the bye and played well, he's on the up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Afakasi247

Afakasi247

I appreciate the Warriors efforts to send off Manu the right way. Looking forward to seeing how the celebrations eventuate on the night, you'd think despite Manu "telling the boys on Monday", it would have been known at least 2-3 weeks before that since it was leaked to the media and therefore appropriately planned.

Be awesome if he actually leads the boys out, donning his #5 jersey for the final time..."Manu Vatuvei Stadium" will be ruckus for the beast.

As for the team..not mad with Kata being back. Poor bloke has had a turbulent season - but I'm sure he'd be looking to perform Friday in honour of his brother and to also send off the doko.

Keen to see how Maumalo performs on a night where the torch is officially passed to him.

Great to have Luke back. Satae on the extended bench signals he's viewed as a future staple of our propping rotation. Hope Bunty learned from his errors vs. Manly and fingers crossed Sao brings something off the bench.

The night will be about Manu, but the boys will wanna get revenge for their embarrassing collapse against the Panthers earlier this year. What better way to do so + send Manu off a winner.

This usually doesn't go well but hopefully, just hopefully they can get the job done.

Reactions: 4 users

Billy Teets James

Glad they didn't name Manu in the team, a pity selection and if made the team almost concedes it's not going to make the 8.
What I'd like to would be a testimonial type match ala the EPL. But a scheduling nightmare almost impossible if you want current star players to participate.
You're glad? ......I want to head high you!!!!

• Haha

pleatedpantspete

Can someone start the MANU chant as the boys run onto the field? I remember that happening at mt smart in week 2 of the finals against the roosters when he went over. Such a huge atmosphere

Bushman

Bushman

Contributor
"With veteran back-rower Ryan Hoffman sidelined due to a foot complaint"
That's the toughness we need, I may be wrong but didn't he break his foot?
Just a mere foot complaint is all,
Maumalo outside kata to take over reins will be hard work, hopefully Kata's fired up.
Send Manu out in style

Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
worried about Luke with only really Ata to cover him from the bench. Would rather Jazz took the 14 spot.
would also have liked Kata to have eased back in to it through NSW cup or ISP or whatever they call it now.

Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
I just hope Luke hasnt been filling up on pies during his time off and can go the full 80.

Its touch and go whether we win.

Massive celebrations if we do. Will be the perfect start to a great weekend.

I'm feeling good. Feeling positive.

Lets send Manu off in style.

Hopefully the weather does its part and the rain stays away....

Evil_Mush

Evil_Mush

Hoping to be at this game, as coming up to Auckland on Thursday after winning tickets to Queens of the Stone Age from The Rock (woooooo!).
Pending my Thursday flight actually happening with high winds on the forecast...

Last Warriors game I saw at Mt Smart was that horrible loss against the Rabbitohs last year, so hoping they go hard against Penrith to keep in touch with the pack above us.

Brox001

Brox001

Great to have Luke back. Satae on the extended bench signals he's viewed as a future staple of our propping rotation. Hope Bunty learned from his errors vs. Manly and fingers crossed Sao brings something off the bench.

He never does though. I'd much rather see Satae named in the 17 over him

hoolioh

hoolioh

worried about Luke with only really Ata to cover him from the bench. Would rather Jazz took the 14 spot.
would also have liked Kata to have eased back in to it through NSW cup or ISP or whatever they call it now.
Rather Ata over Jazz he can cover Luke an Foran. Hooker might not be his position but he needs to be in the team getting first grade minutes.