Results are only viewable after voting.
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2017 - Round 19 - Warriors vs Panthers Post Match Discussion
New Zealand Warriors ? vs ? Penrith Panthers
Manu Vatuvei Stadium, Auckland

Issac Luke 2016 1

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round 19 game between the New Zealand Warriors and Penrith Panthers after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players... https://www.nzwarriors.com/matches/2017-r19.93/

MarkW

MarkW

Well, fuck that game but thank you Manu. We're gonna miss you big guy. Go kick some ass with Salford :)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
kenny44

kenny44

So part of "the process" was saving energy for a haka for Manu. More passion in that than during the game. WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Bushman

Bushman

Contributor
Panthers game plan, let them have first try out of respect for Manu (least they clapped him onto field) that'll settle warriors us (and patten) take over from there, panthers played ok but cleary ripped us apart.
As someone else said least cleary played for Manu.

Far North Forever

I'm sorry but I got a say it we need more hori's you know the dumb as fuck ones who dont care about stats but want to hurt you. How dafaq for Panthers have more Maoris than us. We are a bunch of soft jelly no heart mofos.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Hadyn

Hadyn

Pros.......best completion rate in competition
Cons......no line speed,no pride,no desperation,no brains,no skill,no game management,no offloads,no back up plans,no ideas,no succession planning,no planning at all seemingly,no individual accountability,no desire,no hunger all leads to no respect,no fans and no future.

Fuck the completion rate.

Reactions: 10 users
Blain

Blain

Was it me, or was the Panthers defence up way faster than ours all night? Offside, or just line speed people at the game? Not many penalties had me scratching my head..

Anyway, we just were beaten in the tackle all night. That, letting bombs bounce and tries out of nothing (Cleary's 3 tries) was the difference.

That's season done likely, don't deserve it anyway.

Thanks for the memories Manu BTW, long live the ESL Beast.

jonno

jonno

I'm sorry but I got a say it we need more hori's you know the dumb as fuck ones who dont care about stats but want to hurt you. How dafaq for Panthers have more Maoris than us. We are a bunch of soft jelly no heart mofos.
No heart, no brains,,,,,

just fear and greed...

Reactions: 3 users

Mr Brownstone

Foran = most overrated player in the comp. He couldn't lead a side around the park if his life depended on it. He and the muppet that 'gambled' on signing him can both fuck off.

Reactions: 8 users
rugged

rugged

We should release mannering on compassionate grounds. He is a champion and deserves better than this club

Reactions: 21 users
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
just gonna repeat myself here -

I fell sad for the future of this team....

jonno

jonno

Foran = most overrated player in the comp. He couldn't lead a side around the park if his life depended on it. He and the muppet that 'gambled' on signing him can both fuck off.
We'll be eating these words about October next year I'm thinking.