Team List NRL 2017 Round 16 - Warriors vs Bulldogs TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel for Kata and family, I lost my big brother 7 years ago, and while I was back to work after a couple of weeks, I wasn't "right" for much longer.

Glad to see CNK back but in terrible circumstances make it somewhat bittersweet. Hope he (and the whole team of course!) performs well in any case.

Reactions: 11 users
With the season all but over is it time to do a Wayne Bennett and drop Foran and play Ata instead?
Is the cut off for midseason transfers the 30th June if so can we play Foran lose the next 2 games then release him on 'compassionate ' grounds?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Why does Kearney always change both center/wing combos every week. Surely it would be better to keep the combos together and just replace the one player with the best available option.

Reactions: 1 user
Feel for Sol. His family back in Tonga are his motivation, thoughts with him and his family at this time - Kia kaha brother.

Roache makes no sense - unless Foran won't be fit and Ata will be starting next to Shaun Johnson. Otherwise wouldn't you have Ata on the bench as contingency for Foz?

Gavet should be included if fit. Probably for Afoa.

Deepest sympathy for the Kata fam.

But sport is a business, and money is God now, so if we're well ahead with 20 to go, sub Ata in for Foz again. That was something special last week.

Reactions: 2 users

Jordan G

With the season all but over is it time to do a Wayne Bennett and drop Foran and play Ata instead?
Is the cut off for midseason transfers the 30th June if so can we play Foran lose the next 2 games then release him on 'compassionate ' grounds?

We're two points outside the top 8. While a lot of us fans are writing off the teams chances it would be very very concerning to see the team just give up and start planning for 2018.

As for releasing Foran, if I wasn't out of facepalms from watching the Warriors, the biggest one would be reserved for that comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
Sorry for you loss Sol.

Other than the way it has occurred this seems a good selection to take on the Dogs. Agree Gavet in for Afoa but prefer Bodene to stay.

His last game was signs of a return to form for me. Should know, I've watched it four times....

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Kieran Foran is in serious doubt for this game. Him and Matt Allwood were the only two players to spend the whole of training doing rehab. Ben Matulino isnt 100% but did spend time doing full contact. Shaun Johnson is coming off the flu. Ata Hingano should go to Friday as 18th man...

Reactions: 3 users
We're two points outside the top 8. While a lot of us fans are writing off the teams chances it would be very very concerning to see the team just give up and start planning for 2018.

As for releasing Foran, if I wasn't out of facepalms from watching the Warriors, the biggest one would be reserved for that comment.
Dude wasn't serious about releasing KF but if we don't win the next couple of games why not promote Ata to the starting lineup? What do we lose? Unless we're signing Maloney (and we're not) surely giving the kid as much game time as possible before next season is only going to be beneficial? Isn't it?

Well... I wouldn't count 2 points out of the 8 as the season over. Soooo no.

We've reached that 'this is the biggest game of the season' stage - time to man up please.

I thought that was last week...
Looks like every game is gonna be the biggest game of the season from here on in.
Fuck these slow starts.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
IMG_5895.jpg

Jordan G

Out of context that hashtag is awesome.

Brett Morris will not play - #proudtobeabulldog.

• Haha

WarriorBall

Shouldn't affect the Dogs too much with Bmos out the damage will be done through the middle.

Didn't Foran go off with an ankle injuy, now its a quad?

I wonder if it was any other team than the Dogs if he would play.

Status
Not open for further replies.