Rate the game.

• A+

• A

• B

• C

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jordan G

How's this for a coincidence. It wasn't Luke at dummy half. It was him playing the ball and he was the one who got tipped.

Play happened in the 4th minute. The tackler was Adam Elliott or Josh Jackson, whichever one wears 12.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
fizurg

fizurg

I feel sorry for Roach. He's going to be the new forum favourite for a while and get torn to shreds every time he doesn't dominate a match. Be prepared to hear the word potential used a lot along with disappointment when he doesn't play better than Cameron Smith each week.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Think we have solved our mystery. It is Issac Luke and he's being tipped by Adam Elliott...

Issac Luke tip

Reactions: 5 users
Afakasi247

Afakasi247

Thoughts on Ata everyone???.

I thought he never took control, never first receiver, made johnson do alot of the work.
Well at 20 years old and only a handful of 1st grade games, Shaun Johnson taking control is what I'd expected to happen.

Can't expect the world from him at first, can't rely on a rookie to go above and beyond in his first few games of first grade. He was solid for the most part on defense, and showed fearlessness to take on the line.

As long as he keeps by Forans side and moulds his game into something simular to Forans (in terms of complementing Shaun Johnson), he'll be right.

Reactions: 1 users
shuffle

shuffle

Charlie Gubb got a thousand games for a shoulder charge.

How much for a spear tackle on a guy who didn't even have the ball?

Oh, he isnt a Warrior player doing the flipping..........so...........nothing to see here

Ref probably called it milking..

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
AlexM

AlexM

Has someone sent that to the match review guys? Can it be sent to the refs or something?

Donal

Donal

The Bulldogs have problems with their halves for sure. However, the one big problem for them is the uncertainty that interferes with their attitude. They have spent up large for next season and almost every player has been mentioned as being up for sale. This must really affect your attitude because in the back of your mind you are wanting to secure your future somewhere and it may not be where you are. It is a reality of professional sport but this year almost every Bulldog player has been touted for sale at least by the media. I hope as part of our rebuilding that we don't inflict this on our team in the future.

Absolutely. I don't think they're a happy team at all. I couldn't believe they were even THINKING of losing James Graham, and even though he's a bit of a niggler, mucking about with Josh Reynolds given his overall skills levels and his connections with the club was bizarre too. There may be assorted back office stuff going on but I also think that Hasler is losing his touch and it will be interesting to see how that plays out

Donal

Donal

Just back from a weekend away and catching up with the comments. I think we're all pretty much agreed: Gavet strong again; Roache a revelation to me, much better than I'd expected; Mannering yet again an absolute rock; what about that Maumalo try, eh?; bench rotation forwards making an impact; Hingano, okay, not brilliant on the day but extenuating circumstances; we were clearly the better team (top 3 for Fantasy points and 4 of the top 5, and for those not totally pleased with Shaun Johnson, just a gentle reminder he was #3); and we've all got our fingers crossed that fringe-of-the-eight isn't just down to the usual Origin period catchup.

Bulldogs - not happy campers. The only time they really looked good was when they threw away the structures and went for it in catch-up mode. When they started to play improvised 'Warriors style football' they were better than when they stuck to their game plan. Which doesn't say much for Hasler's contribution to the day, does it? And playing Klemmer after Origin was a mistake, I'm pleased to say. Got to give it to Faitala-Mariner, though, he was clearly fired up to do well against his old club, good job the rest weren't in the same space.