Team List NRL 2017 Round 14 - Titans vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Do you agree with the team selected by Kearney?

• No

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorBall

I am flying over to watch the game but no matter how frustrated I am with this team at the moment I always want them to win.

C'mon be honest, your really going to the Gold Coast for a holiday and the Warriors just happen to be playing ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
He has actually made a lot of tackles, he just misses some as well. I agree he is an interesting selection.

You're right. I just checked the NRL.com stats and he has made a lot of tackles. More than Hoffman. Not sure if that means teams are running more traffic his way cause they know he's down on form... Hoffman has also made twice the errors?? Bodene obviously looks worse cause he was quite effective the previous two years... Jeez Hoffman has been equally as bad, if not worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
You're right. I just checked the NRL.com stats and he has made a lot of tackles. More than Hoffman. Not sure if that means teams are running more traffic his way cause they know he's down on form... Hoffman has also made twice the errors?? Bodene obviously looks worse cause he was quite effective the previous two years... Jeez Hoffman has been equally as bad, if not worse.

He makes more tackles because he plays with Shaun Johnson. The opposition send their big guys at Shaun Johnson to nullify him

Reactions: 5 users
If Kearney actually said on Radiosport that Bondene was travelling alright, then i'm thinking about heading along to the Warriors next open trial. Because it's quite clear that being able to lace up your boots is the only pre-req to make first grade in this squad, or in Bodenes case strap up your velcro.
Yeah he said that Darcy was being harsh that he thought Brodene was playing like a ticket collector at the local community fair (I.e. A turnstile.....) then referred back to the Broncos game that most of this team played well... conveniently forgetting that we played against a virtual QLD Cup side and the pitchforks were already out for blood after the pathetic showing the week before!!

Kearney has lost it....and I think I'll opt to watch the netflix show about the girl that killed herself rather than this same team get ripped apart by Konnie and his mates!!!

Reactions: 1 user
SK is playing a dangerous game here, if we lose, knives will be out from everyone. Then, if he changes the side next week, everyone will be saying should have done it 2 weeks ago when we said, or if he doesn't change the team AGAIN, I think there will be protests in the streets.

I hope he proves us all wrong and wins..

Reactions: 5 users

Stalefish540

Contributor
He has actually made a lot of tackles, he just misses some as well. I agree he is an interesting selection.
More tongue in cheek than anything. But I did just look back through every round on nrlstats and his miss tackle ratio is very high, his ineffective tackle rate is also very high..so the offload rate for tackles hes involved in is extremely alarming. Bad technique with a dash of laziness. Stats also can't help with detailing his clean misreads and lack of physical effectiveness. His meterage and # of runs is also very low. All in all hes giving zero fucks and getting rewarded for it.

Reactions: 6 users
The only way we get change,is,to try reverse psychology on this forum.
It Appears Kearney checks out the forum to see what changes the supporters want,and (stubborn as he is) says stuff you lot.
We need to start praising Thompson,Kata etc. How well they are playing,then ,with a bit of luck Kearney makes the changes which the club,and supporters desparate ly need to give us some hope.
Look, the process may proceed to be right in a couple of years,but,we need something now before the membership completely collapses.
Play the guys who will be playing to the system the next few years.
The players who will not be here next year that are not performing . (Drop them)
Energy and mistakes which will come from promoted reserves,is much more preferable then seasoned campaigners going through the motions.

VODAFONE WARRIORS v GOLD COAST TITANS

Cbus Super Stadium, Robina

3.00pm, Saturday, June 10

VODAFONE WARRIORS

1 ROGER TUIVASA-SHECK (c)

2 DAVID Fusitua

3 BLAKE AYSHFORD

4 SOLOMONE KATA

5 KEN MAUMALO

6 KIERAN FORAN

7 SHAUN JOHNSON

8 JACOB LILLYMAN

9 ISSAC LUKE

10 BEN MATULINO

11 BODENE THOMPSON

12 RYAN HOFFMAN

13 SIMON MANNERING

Interchange:

14 NATHANIEL ROACHE

15 SAM LISONE

16 ALBERT VETE

17 BUNTY AFOA

18 CHARNZE NICOLL-KLOKSTAD

20 LIGI SAO

21 TOAFOFOA SIPLEY

22 MAFOA’AEATA HINGANO

Lol good one. Where's the real team??

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
What the hell do the coaches see on the video sessions that we don't . At the start of the year Kearney was all if there are individuals not playing up to a standard we have set then they will be held accountable . Same shit fuck i thought SK was different but same old warriors just a fucken cess pit and not at all fun to watch anymore.

Warriors coaches are a strange breed, the only time they change a team is if there is a scandal, it appears poor performances are accepttable

Jordan G

Players don't get dropped because their confidence needs building?

This teams been building confidence for 3 years (some of them longer). At what point do we stop building their confidence and just move on from the mental midgets?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I had to go to another site just to make sure that this wasn't a piss take :mad::banghead:

FUCK !!!!!!!!!
That's enough. It's over. I've wasted 22 seasons on this bullshit
Goodbye

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
What a surprise he picked the same team.

Il be putting a bet on Titans to win 13+ and for the Hayne plane to score the first try and a hat trick.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.