Team List NRL 2017 Round 14 - Titans vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Do you agree with the team selected by Kearney?

• No

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunty

Bunty

VODAFONE WARRIORS v GOLD COAST TITANS

Cbus Super Stadium, Robina

3.00pm, Saturday, June 10

VODAFONE WARRIORS

1 ROGER TUIVASA-SHECK (c)

2 DAVID Fusitua

3 BLAKE AYSHFORD

4 SOLOMONE KATA

5 KEN MAUMALO

6 KIERAN FORAN

7 SHAUN JOHNSON

8 JACOB LILLYMAN

9 ISSAC LUKE

10 BEN MATULINO

11 BODENE THOMPSON

12 RYAN HOFFMAN

13 SIMON MANNERING

Interchange:

14 NATHANIEL ROACHE

15 SAM LISONE

16 ALBERT VETE

17 BUNTY AFOA

18 CHARNZE NICOLL-KLOKSTAD

20 LIGI SAO

21 TOAFOFOA SIPLEY

22 MAFOA’AEATA HINGANO

Is this some sort of sick f***in joke?

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Leaguegod

Leaguegod

It sickens me to the stomach that Hoffman brings up 300 games with us! if there was a less deserving self serving player then I haven't heard of them! This old woman slags of half his team and now they have to lift to make his 300th memorable! come on boys revert to type and do your worst this is a sick joke! fuck you Doyle go fucken home you deadbeat

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
eric

eric

Who watches reserve grade? Is there honestly no one putting their hand up for Bodene's spot?

This takes me back to when the warriors traded RFM for a guy who was going to leave the club in 6 months (Lane). Then they ended up with no one. Either one of them would be handier than Bodene right now.

Stupid ass club

Dave Brough

I'm the poor bugger who has brought tickets to the game. Going to be bloody hard sitting there among the Titans supporters,while we get dorked.
Hope my stuff the process will be visible on TV.
Hope to have some joy though,when I see the grandkids.

Reactions: 9 users
Bunty

Bunty

Who watches reserve grade? Is there honestly no one putting their hand up for Bodene's spot?

This takes me back to when the warriors traded RFM for a guy who was going to leave the club in 6 months (Lane). Then they ended up with no one. Either one of them would be handier than Bodene right now.

Stupid ass club

Bunty Afoa, Ofahiki Ogden and Isaiah Paplii have all been playing well. They are all quite young and inexperienced but I'd definitely play Afoa ahead of Bodene.
Otherwise put Mannering at second row and play one of the big boys at lock

Reactions: 6 users
95 'til infinity

95 'til infinity

I'll be there this Saturday and i'm ashamed to admit but i almost hope we get fucken smashed...

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
I think Stephen has $$$ on the Titans this weekend.

There needs to be an investigation.

• Haha
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye.

Sorry Kearney, all faith has officially been lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Is there an actual match review taking place? Is Kearney's DVD player broken? Happy to chip in for a new one, buy him new glasses, and book him into an optometrist if so. Anyone here able to carry out the brain transplant?

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
1995Warriorsfan

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
I'll be there this Saturday and i'm ashamed to admit but i almost hope we get fucken smashed...
I am flying over to watch the game but no matter how frustrated I am with this team at the moment I always want them to win.

Reactions: 15 users
Ranger

Ranger

The NRL.com live team lists show even joked that being a Warriors player in a losing side is pretty good as you don't have to worry about being dropped :(

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Good news:
In the past 12 months, the warriors have had 2 away wins. One of them was against Gold Coast Titans at CBUS Stadium.

The other being Newcastle.

Bad news:
Fuck this team is useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
So I'm going to follow through with the promise I made on match day and miss my first game in the Warriors history, due to Thompson's selection.

There would be no worse back rower in first grade at the moment, he is not in the Warriors future plans, he leaks a at least a try every game, has no offensive impact, his timing with Shaun Johnson is off, he was part of the drug scandal and he has up and comers snapping at his heels. Kearney running a team with no accountability is absurd; there is no upside to Bodene's selection atm. When others in the team talk about uncommitted players letting them down who are they talking about and what effect is it having on their morale

Kata's defensive misread was the worse defensive play I have seen in the NRL...EVER.

I am done for a while, and I bleed this club. Totally disillusioned right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20 users

j-bob

absolute bullshit.

what the fuck is going on at ericson stadium.

we have a coach who is clearly dumber than a sack full of hammers and a team that does not give a fuck.

we have the same out of form players doing the same thing over and over.

as a long time fan...i was at the first game...i have nearly had enough of that club treating me like i am worthless.

i have kids playing snap on the floor in front of me that care more about winning the game than whether they get a blood nose for the trouble. most likely one of them will

i should invite the warriors along to watch them play mini golf...they will see what some one that wants to win looks like.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
eric

eric

Good news:
In the past 12 months, the warriors have had 2 away wins. One of them was against Gold Coast Titans at CBUS Stadium.

The other being Newcastle.

Bad news:
Fuck this team is useless.

Except that the GC game is essentially a home game for us with the insane amount of support they get (unjustified).

So if we're being really hard on them, they've won 1 true away game in the past 12 months.

We really are terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Except that the GC game is essentially a home game for us with the insane amount of support they get (unjustified).

So if we're being really hard on them, they've won 1 true away game in the past 12 months.

We really are terrible.
Want a worse stat...if our game on the weekend was delayed by 2 days, and if you discount that titans win as per your comment. We would have won ZERO away games in the past 12 months (that includes away games in NZ).

Making sense of how pathetic this team is in all the areas is harder to solve than finding a cure to cancer.

• Haha
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
If Kearney actually said on Radiosport that Bondene was travelling alright, then i'm thinking about heading along to the Warriors next open trial. Because it's quite clear that being able to lace up your boots is the only pre-req to make first grade in this squad, or in Bodenes case strap up your velcro.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
If Kearney actually said on Radiosport that Bondene was travelling alright, then i'm thinking about heading along to the Warriors next open trial. Because it's quite clear that being able to lace up your boots is the only pre-req to make first grade in this squad, or in Bodenes case strap up your velcro.
He has actually made a lot of tackles, he just misses some as well. I agree he is an interesting selection.

Reactions: 1 user

flying coconut

Why is anyone surprised? we knew he wouldn't make a change and we know the result on Satuday, this is a game we usually win too.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.