Team List NRL 2017 Round 14 - Titans vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Do you agree with the team selected by Kearney?

• No

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan G

See - like I said, naming the team is a process.

That process is Ctrl+C

Glad I won't be watching the game live.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
leaguejunkie

leaguejunkie

So much for making changes. It's pretty much the same fucking team.

Listening to Kearney dribbling on on Radio Sport is painful...

Good to here Darcy giving him a grilling. Same old response from Kearney - consistency, trust in the players, my call to make blah, blah, blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
CompletionRate

CompletionRate

It makes me sad the fact that Sam Lisone is good enough to be on the bench. He needs to learn how to not play like a ballbag first before he gets a gig. More so than Vete.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Tedster

Tedster

images

Reactions: 4 users

mjak123

Same old team ... Titans by 20...SK says on Radio Sport its his team to name...then he must face consequences for so many of them under performing.. says BT is playing well..really.... SK has lost the plot

Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
Wow.

They're either;
1) Taking the piss,
2) Don't have a clue, or
3) Don't care

I think I no longer care.

Last edited:
ryno

ryno

Not watching this game.

If we win then I might catch a replay.

Reactions: 4 users
Hadyn

Hadyn

I said it some time ago and got caned on this site but I say it again.........Kearney has to be fucking retarded,what a knob.....I don't care anymore,Kearney obviously doesn't. He has got to be a total dickhead.
For his sake I hope they win or he should just fuck off and resign(quit) next day.He doesn't know what he is doing.

Sledge

Sledge

What a joke you are Kearney, you blithering fuck muppet. Hasn't working under Bellamy or Bennett taught you nothing? Or were you just there to process their cocks in your mouth f@#$ing W%$#@Er

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

facefacts

Theres nothing wrong with the ability of the players in that side (Maumalo being the exception on the wing) there's plenty of skill, speed, experience etc. they just aren't committed to what Kearney is dishing up.

To quote Waddo, they aren't willing to piss blood...probably because they cant see it doing any good.

eric

eric

Any other side probably wouldn't struggle too much with Gavet out... us on the other hand, we rely so heavily on just a run of the mill prop to get us on the front foot. Sad.

That also has to be one of, if not the worst bench in the comp.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
mrblonde

mrblonde

I'm less dissapointed SK's picked the same team than I am that he doesn't seem to articulate why? "I think Solomone has the physicality/blah blah to take on Hayne/Yes, Bodene's not in great touch but ...." etc

I get the "I want to build the players' confidence up and that'll happen if the team selection is consistant" but surely there's a point where you've got to let that player rebuild their confidence at ISP...Bring in an ISP player who's got that confidence from winning.

Are we going to get to the point where, and of course the club will never say this publically, but they're not going to mess with the ISP team as they're the best chance the club have of winning a trophy? Are we already there?!?

I see the logic in that to a degree, but of course that's not what we pays our money for. So to fly the NRL white flag before it's completely necessary (which, given the lack of reasons as I said at the start, as possibly what's happening) seems overly negative.

Of course I'll be in front of the telly at Saturday.

Reactions: 2 users
Hadyn

Hadyn

Nice he doesnt want to change a winning team! Some common sense from Kearney!
If he said that he is retarded.He has lost 3 of the last 4 games....that's 25% success rate
Hang on that's pretty close to his career rate of 27%.
Steve obviously thinks he is almost there achieving budget..........he may be good at Law but I don't think Mathematics,man management or common sense are strong points.
He is an idiot totally and everybody will know it if they don't beat the Titans......if they lose he is going to be caned........I just don't get it.
We must be the only club in the comp who don't use 4 players on the bench and/or any ISP club reserves.
How he has kept Thompson,Kata and the bench ornament Roach beggars belief.
He breathes a sigh of relief if they win ........JD needs to sharpen the axe if they lose and sack him..........grounds being total stupidity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
He's sticking to the process.

Good one Stephen.

Stick to the process.

I'm sure this will be the last straw. If he flukes a win this weekend we may never hear the end of it. For that reason we need to lose.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.