• A

• B

• C

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

Leaguegod

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 24, 2015
Tohus a good signing IMO. Hard working yes but he also can create opportunities.
Yes Tohu Harris is good but at the price? Kenny Edwards ripped us a new arsehole last night and Ma'U just owned us, these are 2 guys from NZ playing with heart and getting minutes it seems the Warriors don't want our players coming through to play past the pain barrier, surely instead of dropping big dollars on a established 2nd rower i.e. Hoffman comes to mind, why can't these numbnutz play Lisone, Afoa, Vete big minutes develop their constitution make them men, we should have no problem with the talent we got, it seems as though Hoffman has got us by the balls and we can't tarnish his weak legacy, he got totally outplayed by the eels actually looked clueless, I loved the way Ma'U switched sides to add steel to the Eel's right hand defence, and this was a weakened Eels team also. Gutless Warriors.

atee

Waterboy
Mar 18, 2017
hi, i have read most of the comments , guys it all valid , but nothing is going to change , something needs to be done , and it happens now , stop posting ur frustration and anger , there are other ways to do that u no what i mean , we have embarrass them at mt smart ,

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
The warriors this year have a football advisory board full of bigshots, 3 assistant coaches (cappy,magnamara,jones), kearney the mongoloid, supposedly the best football operator in the nrl with doyle. Yet are playing the most uninspiring football I have ever seen them play in all my years of following.

Trying to let it sink in and just roll with the punches. But they currently have me unconcious on the floor and are still kicking me.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
What TV screen is warriors management watching that continually has Bodene still playing, his non axing reflects the soft underbelly inside our organisation.
I will do the devils advocate thingy.

Bodene tackled well last week and improved on the week before, if one forgets they were playing Brisbane "B" one could forgive SK for leaving him in the side.

Kata has experience on his side, was only out through injury and CNK is still a newbie.

Hoffman was there because he ran some good lines last week.

SK has slowly stuck with Gavet and CNK and it is paying off.

That means SK has to drop the guys who are affecting the cohesion of the team. He must know who they are. The ones who drop their heads when the pressure comes on.

On the other hand he cannot give easy promotion to reserve graders, they have to work really hard for it. If he gives the the top team job by default it will cost him in the long run.

My guess is SK is totally focused on the long term, he would have to be.

I trust him, he didn't make the mistakes that got us here, did he JD?

BlaqAdam

Warriors Bench Player
Mar 5, 2016
But you know what the fucken saddest thing is, Mooks and Doyle have signed Tohu Harris, don't get me wrong I like Harris as a player but how can these fuckwits identify that what we need is another hard working 2nd rower? it is like they have spat in our collective faces! of the last 5 years of getting smashed up front these clowns have signed Harris. Incredible I hope Doyle steps down like he promised.
Tohu Harris is trash too lol. No heart, soft. We need someone like ma'u. These Melbourne kiwis are all choir boys and continue to get picked for kiwis it makes me sick

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I will do the devils advocate thingy.

Bodene tackled well last week and improved on the week before, if one forgets they were playing Brisbane "B" one could forgive SK for leaving him in the side.

Kata has experience on his side, was only out through injury and CNK is still a newbie.

Hoffman was there because he ran some good lines last week.

SK has slowly stuck with Gavet and CNK and it is paying off.

That means SK has to drop the guys who are affecting the cohesion of the team. He must know who they are. The ones who drop their heads when the pressure comes on.

On the other hand he cannot give easy promotion to reserve graders, they have to work really hard for it. If he gives the the top team job by default it will cost him in the long run.

My guess is SK is totally focused on the long term, he would have to be.

I trust him, he didn't make the mistakes that got us here, did he JD?
Im gonna throw this out there, Kata was quoted as saying he plays league for the money. Is it possible that mindset leads to a player trying to get the biggest pricetag they can, hence the go it alone (go for glory) plays, hence the must try to cover for others gameplay. He seems to play for himself, it seems to me he doesnt trust his inside defender, and he doesnt try to put his wing into space

Dave Brough

1st Grade Fringe
Jan 24, 2014
The warriors this year have a football advisory board full of bigshots, 3 assistant coaches (cappy,magnamara,jones), kearney the mongoloid, supposedly the best football operator in the nrl with doyle. Yet are playing the most uninspiring football I have ever seen them play in all my years of following.

Trying to let it sink in and just roll with the punches. But they currently have me unconcious on the floor and are still kicking me.
They haven't quite reached rock bottom. The worst period was when Lowe and Mark Graham were doing there thing.
Some home games were only half what we are getting now.

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
I'm lucky. I stopped watching these clowns after the Panthers game and only look at the highlights (lowlights) the next day. This way, you only get 2mins of pain.

When do the ISP side play? they're worth watching

Reactions: Murraytd

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
ok we need to stop this now. People saying that it was better when Mcfadden was here, time to pull your heads in. Mcfadden is still here. He is still in the team as assistant coach/waterboy. Hes still telling Shaun Johnson how to play.

And IMO hes still part of the problem.

This lack of holding people responsible for their actions or lack of is the biggest issue in the warriors right now. He was a dud. Keeping him is endemic of the problem with the players. When he was replaced they should have tightened their big girl panties and said g'bye, g'luck and dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Fitness seems to still be an issue and we still have the same fitness coach in Ruben.

Players dont perform, we reward them with another run, and another and another and another.

Players being bought into FG on reputation after injury, Kata and Mutts being examples of this.

And paying massive overs for superstars who arent, Manu and Shaun Johnson come to mind because they are the face of the warriors.

No player, no coach, no management is irreplaceable.

Performance is everything. Culture comes after wins not before. Style comes after wins not before, Flair comes after wins not before.

End the rot make everyone accountable. Get rid of consistent underperformers. Start with Shaun Johnson and Cappi

Xfactor

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Sydney
Im gonna throw this out there, Kata was quoted as saying he plays league for the money. Is it possible that mindset leads to a player trying to get the biggest pricetag they can, hence the go it alone (go for glory) plays, hence the must try to cover for others gameplay. He seems to play for himself, it seems to me he doesnt trust his inside defender, and he doesnt try to put his wing into space
The greatest deficiency with most of this team (aside from the appalling lack of stamina) is their top 2 inches.

With Kata it's the top 10 inches. He is the dumbest centre we have ever fielded!

gidz

Waterboy
Mar 26, 2017
I agree with everyone on this discussion. I don't know why I keep tipping these cu**s they let me down time and time again.
Kata cost us a try, Thompson cost us a try and Shaun (can't kick for shit) Johnson cost us a try, need I say more.

If not all three then at Least Bodene and Shaun need to be dropped back to reserves, thats not the first time Johnson has played crap this season.
Both players are so over rated, bodene can't play 80 minutes he's a bench player.

Give Mason Lino a go and let Foran be first receiver, He should be the only one to lead the boys around the park.
Issac luke played alright but he also made some poor decisions at hooker as well.

I don't think I'd be upset if the Titans win this week I'm just so use to us losing.

Sledge

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 10, 2016
I agree with everyone on this discussion. I don't know why I keep tipping these cu**s they let me down time and time again.
Kata cost us a try, Thompson cost us a try and Shaun (can't kick for shit) Johnson cost us a try, need I say more.

If not all three then at Least Bodene and Shaun need to be dropped back to reserves, thats not the first time Johnson has played crap this season.
Both players are so over rated, bodene can't play 80 minutes he's a bench player.

Give Mason Lino a go and let Foran be first receiver, He should be the only one to lead the boys around the park.
Issac luke played alright but he also made some poor decisions at hooker as well.

I don't think I'd be upset if the Titans win this week I'm just so use to us losing.
What happens if Lino plays and the Warriors start winning? You can't have the face of the Warriors and our million dollar signing on the bench can we, oh fuck no.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012

keep being upset. Honestly stay mad, the next stage of not caring is dangerous as after that you wont even turn on to watch the game.

Shaun Johnson has the biggest part of the rewards pie, he must take responsibility for his failures and those of the team. Time to see what clauses for non performance he has in his contract. Must be dropped after that performance.

Lets see if Bodene comes right without him in the mix. Ata is a running half so time to see him shine, running off Foran.

Hoffman is looking done as well, heavy breathing 2 mins in and never stopped. Does a massive amount of work off the ball, but maybe Bunty in for a game or two to get his time up.

Kata swapped for CNK and back to CNK, Ayshford, Ken and Fusitu'a.

surfin

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Coromandel
Fuck that's funny. If your joking.....

If your serious It's quite disturbing (but still funny).

Do we all chip in and buy him these?

upload_2017-6-3_16-53-9.png

Or do we all just change our game day plans?

upload_2017-6-3_16-56-18.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-3_16-55-52.png
    upload_2017-6-3_16-55-52.png
    259.5 KB · Views: 1

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player