• B

• C

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
There was maybe a set or 2 in the game where they let the process go, worked hard into holes and created 2nd phase in turn creating some frontfoot ad lib football. Kearney has over coached this team plain and simple, you can't take away the main ingredient that a team full of "athletes" not footballers use to attack and expect them to do anything but flounder. SK is just as much the problem as any other player out there on that field. Cappy had Shaun Johnson playing a better brand, so what the fuck does that say about monkey brains kearney??

Reactions: Johnnyray

Khaboom

Warriors Bench Player
Apr 22, 2016
There were some bad performances - Thomson, Kata, Hoffman, Johnson. 3 of those shouldn't have been on the field. Lilyman too shouldn't have been there. So, I'm putting this one on Kearney. Take away the mis-selections and we might well have beaten a Para team missing big names. Perhaps we still would have lost but we were sent out 12 points behind. Maybe someeone's making money at the bookies like cricket. Shouldn't have to even joke about this stuff. It should be much better.

Raw Power

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 30, 2016
Brisbane
Fusitua to centre. CNK to wing.

Kata to ISP to get some match fitness and practise PASSING.

THOMPSON to ISP to learn how to tackle.

SK needs to do something radical with his approach to the team. The ship is sinking. And its sinking fast.

Change the process.

Totally Agree... but add Shaun Johnson to get real, harden up and play with more intent/smarts

flying coconut

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 21, 2012
There was maybe a set or 2 in the game where they let the process go, worked hard into holes and created 2nd phase in turn creating some frontfoot ad lib football. Kearney has over coached this team plain and simple, you can't take away the main ingredient that a team full of "athletes" not footballers use to attack and expect them to do anything but flounder. SK is just as much the problem as any other player out there on that field. Cappy had Shaun Johnson playing a better brand, so what the fuck does that say about monkey brains kearney??

Exactly, we would be better off with no coach, his process is shit and isn't working yet he keeps harping on about it, if we stick to the process we can score points he says, bullshit, this is the process Kearney and it sucks and so do you you stubborn fool.

Reactions: Xfactor

Iafetas Kickstand Wang

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 21, 2012
Bit harsh on Roger Tuivasa-Sheck if your referring to his mistackle on Semi.. Look at Semi's highlights on YouTube, beaten plenty of descent fullbacks. That rake of the ball in frustration and penalty as result however, rookie captaincy.
The last try as well. He was pushed off like a dead moth. On the Semi try, he barely tickled his ball sack as he went by. Brent Webb used to be excellent of getting alongside the player and driving in from the side and back where it's hard to receive a fend. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck just sticks his head out and says fend me bitch.

His defence for a fullback is seriously poor.

Iafetas Kickstand Wang

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 21, 2012
Maybe the club could try something crazy like i dont know, hireing a good coach?....maybe one that has won the competition before, who consistently coaches teams into the top four rather than the endless stream of nothing coaches, who funnily enough bring exactly that to the club...nothing.

I would have gone Ivan myself.

That said I don't think any of last nights carry on was coaching. The attacking structure last night was good. We played well through the middle. But at critical times individuals simply refused to do their jobs.

BlaqAdam

Warriors Bench Player
Mar 5, 2016
I feel like our forward pack is undersized and clearly not a top 8 pack but they still aren't the reason were losing.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
I feel like our forward pack is undersized and clearly not a top 8 pack but they still aren't the reason were losing.

Honestly, i'm sick of hearing this undersized pack excuse just as much as the kiwi spine.

It doesnt matter how big you are or what reputation you have. When you play with no heart or passion you lose. Its pretty simple.

If SK doesnt have the balls to make players accountable, then he has to hope on his bike back to assistant coaching.

You need balls to be a coach. SK is showing he doesnt have any right now.

flying coconut

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 21, 2012
Honestly, i'm sick of hearing this undersized pack excuse just as much as the kiwi spine.

It doesnt matter how big you are or what reputation you have. When you play with no heart or passion you lose. Its pretty simple.

If SK doesnt have the balls to make players accountable, then he has to hope on his bike back to assistant coaching.

Toovey epitomises passion and we coulda had him

BlaqAdam

Warriors Bench Player
Mar 5, 2016

Lilyman- QLD prop
Ben Matulino- Kiwis prop
Albert Vete- Played for Tonga
Sam Lisone & James Gavet- Played for Samoa

Let's not act like our forward pack is completely useless. There is no heart in any of these players but Gavet. We got out muscled from parra. They had a very similar sized pack and they played with alot more fire and passion. You're right, its more about playing with heart. SK didn't even look worried I'm the post match interview and it made me mad lol

Xfactor

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Sydney
Our fullback was even Kevin Locke ? We now have RTS ?

Honestly how did we make it to the grand final with these guys in our team ?
Nobby had more ticker than the whole of this current team put together!

As the smallest man on the paddock, he pulled off some of the greatest try-saving tackles I have ever seen

Kev & Wade were the two fullbacks who ALWAYS ran support and believed that the ball is never dead until it's dead!

That team made the Grand Final because they believed in their coach and the style of footy they were allowed to play.

What we are forced to watch these days is not only disappointing, it is downright painful!

I literally feel PAIN watching them:arghh:

Leaguegod

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 24, 2015
Why is SK persisting with Hoffman and Bodene. They are NOT putting in, time to blood our youngsters Ogden, Afoa, Sipley etc. I would much rather watch these young boys try then these over paid losers every week not giving a damn!
It is mind boggling the fact is 1 Ma'U = Hoffman & Bodene the way he shut Shaun Johnson down was how an edge forward should play, his reading of a game is one that should be copied and Manu plays 80 minutes there is NO reason Lisone shouldn't play 80 minutes.

Leaguegod

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 24, 2015
But you know what the fucken saddest thing is, Mooks and Doyle have signed Tohu Harris, don't get me wrong I like Harris as a player but how can these fuckwits identify that what we need is another hard working 2nd rower? it is like they have spat in our collective faces! of the last 5 years of getting smashed up front these clowns have signed Harris. Incredible I hope Doyle steps down like he promised.

Leaguegod

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 24, 2015
We can only drop 4 (more likely 3) games if we are going to make the finals. Once we are out of contention it's overdue time to dump whoever isn't here next year and blood our 2018 guys which realistically should be late July
We were gone from round 1 when we didn't recruit anyone in the off season, we missed the play offs 5 years straight but decided not to recruit? the most incredible decision ever.

Iafetas Kickstand Wang

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 21, 2012
But you know what the fucken saddest thing is, Mooks and Doyle have signed Tohu Harris, don't get me wrong I like Harris as a player but how can these fuckwits identify that what we need is another hard working 2nd rower? it is like they have spat in our collective faces! of the last 5 years of getting smashed up front these clowns have signed Harris. Incredible I hope Doyle steps down like he promised.

Tohus a good signing IMO. Hard working yes but he also can create opportunities.

Murraytd

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 5, 2014
Brisbane
It would seem that management at the Warriors is too nice and inclusive. There would appear to be no hard edge or ruthlessness, that is vital in a business going backwards.

Kind of speechless, and unable to verbalise the frustration at how inept this organisation is.

What TV screen is warriors management watching that continually has Bodene still playing, his non axing reflects the soft underbelly inside our organisation. How is Kata still allowed to continue nullifying an attacking flank without any repercussions, training, demotion? This is not the players fault if there is no action taken. Why are the majority of players allowed to show a true lack of respect/enthusiasm/heart/skill/desperation continually, without changes being made.

I read on here often how our younger players just aren't ready for first grade, this maybe true?(I don't agree with this) what is definitely true is most of our current squad is not up to it. bring these players in NOW.

Warriors management, we are not asking for anything more than do your jobs. Someone please stand up, and take ownership and make the changes that are just so obvious to everyone except yourselves.

Last edited:

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings