• A

• B

• C

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

t-wade23

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 7, 2012
The sooner the club rebuild happens the better It's no use this team has no desire or heart except a few of the players who put in week in and week out to only be let down by 85% of the team. Getting beyond a joke at this point 5-8 record and haven't won in Australia since last year time to move on would be the best thing for everyone involved.

Xfactor

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Sydney
Last weeks football?!? WTF??? All their main players were on origin duty, geezus! Lucky Benji didnt come over to the warriors.
Last week they showed glimpses of the Old Warriors style footy and the results spoke for themselves.

I believe that playing that style would have beaten a full strength Broncos but probably not by so much

The last time the Warriors were a force to be reckoned with, they were playing a much freer ad-lib style of football and even when they lost, they were always great to watch.

Now they just suck hairy balls!

hoolioh

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2016
Hamz
That was absolute sheit. Worse than the last 2 games. There for the taking but no killer instinct no plan. Senior Players in this team should hang their heads in shame. Im not sure CNK would of won us the game but he would of at least provided some hunger an spark. Just really disappointed at the whole warrior brand....

Was so shit I couldn't remember that they actually won last week

Last edited:

Maddog

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 12, 2013
My thoughts...

Positives. Issac was awesome. Fusitua and Maumalo got us out of trouble with their carries. Vete was putting in. Forans ball playing is sensational. Rogers try was the first time we've really seen his footwork light us up.

Negatives. Kata, Hoffman and Thompson were the difference. Their defensive efforts were appalling. Hoff is showing signs he's slowing down big time. Thompson and Kata have been incredibly poor all year and the coach continues to gloss over it. Kata out, CNK in. Thompson out, Afoa in. That happens and we win comfortably.

Shaun. The lad still hasn't learnt how to play his role without overplaying his role if the gaps aren't there. Lots of panic plays. That grubber has been creeping into his game for a while.

It's staggering. But Roger genuinely cannot defend. He is woeful. Appalling effort. Complete inability to get his body and shoulder into a tackle.

I genuinely think we've got no intensity, desire or fitness. Sooner or later the Warriors have to understand. As players, it's their problem. We can't continually get coaches sacked.

Season over. Again.
Bit harsh on Roger Tuivasa-Sheck if your referring to his mistackle on Semi.. Look at Semi's highlights on YouTube, beaten plenty of descent fullbacks. That rake of the ball in frustration and penalty as result however, rookie captaincy.

warriorsfan92

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2013
Dunedin, New Zealand
That's it for me I think. I genuinely get 0 satisfaction from this team anymore, its that unenjoyable. When they scored, sure I was stoked and the comeback started - I knew we couldn't win it so I barely paid attention. I've lost almost all passion for this joke of a team. Bodene looks disinterested, Shaun Johnson had his worst game in warriors colours, Gavet is on peanuts yet is the only one bringing the mongrel.

It's really that shit. This year had been built up more than any other year. Foran. Johnson re-signed. The young players nearing 50 games. SK coaching. And what to show for it? The knights, tigers and rabbitohs are below us. The knights are the joke of the NRL yet they play with more heart than we do, I'd rather support them. Our roster shits on them, yet i'd back the knights at home against us hands down. The tigers are a fucking nightmare of a team on and off the field, and the rabbits are this close to sacking their coach. Yet we sit here, with one of the most impressive squads in the fucking NRL, a strong organisation off the field, all the science and trainers and coaches in place for them to succeed yet they not only disappoint, they're getting worse?

Fuck this. The shittest thing is is that I will watch them next week. and the next. and the next. Yet i sit here, guttered, that I no longer get any joy whatsoever from my favourite team. There's no solutions. There's no stone left unturned. We've tried aussie players, kiwi players, english players, one coach, three coaches, kiwi spine, best NYC talent coming through, moving the players from NYC to ISP, bringing players from the most successful teams over here to share their wisdom and what do we have to show for it?

Nothing. We're not even close to a premiership. We're not even close to the top 4. nor the top 8. We're not even on an even playing field.

Hopefully I feel better tomorrow as the emotion is raw - but fuck this. All i want from this team is one solid game, showing heart, desire, mongrel and passion for the jersey. Even if we fucking lose, I don't care anymore. I want every player to walk off that field and say they put in 100% and left nothing out there. I can name Gavet, Mannering, and even Luke tonight. The rest were poor.

The sad thing is, nothing will change. I'll see you all next week

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Season over. Again.
Love the rest of what you wrote but this bit. At least we know earlier now instead of the massive tease we have had the last few seasons where it look like we may make the finals if certain games go our way and we win. We don't win.:(

We aren't going to make the finals if we can't win any games away from Mt Smart.

Crickets back on
Early summer sweet.:D I usually switch over to cricket mode when I realise our season is over..............................................................I'm starting to realise our season is over.:(

facefacts

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 26, 2012
My thoughts...

Positives. Issac was awesome. Fusitua and Maumalo got us out of trouble with their carries. Vete was putting in. Forans ball playing is sensational. Rogers try was the first time we've really seen his footwork light us up.

Negatives. Kata, Hoffman and Thompson were the difference. Their defensive efforts were appalling. Hoff is showing signs he's slowing down big time. Thompson and Kata have been incredibly poor all year and the coach continues to gloss over it. Kata out, CNK in. Thompson out, Afoa in. That happens and we win comfortably.

Shaun. The lad still hasn't learnt how to play his role without overplaying his role if the gaps aren't there. Lots of panic plays. That grubber has been creeping into his game for a while.

It's staggering. But Roger genuinely cannot defend. He is woeful. Appalling effort. Complete inability to get his body and shoulder into a tackle.

I genuinely think we've got no intensity, desire or fitness. Sooner or later the Warriors have to understand. As players, it's their problem. We can't continually get coaches sacked.

Season over. Again.

Maybe the club could try something crazy like i dont know, hireing a good coach?....maybe one that has won the competition before, who consistently coaches teams into the top four rather than the endless stream of nothing coaches, who funnily enough bring exactly that to the club...nothing.

Xfactor

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Sydney
That's it for me I think. I genuinely get 0 satisfaction from this team anymore, its that unenjoyable. When they scored, sure I was stoked and the comeback started - I knew we couldn't win it so I barely paid attention. I've lost almost all passion for this joke of a team. Bodene looks disinterested, Shaun Johnson had his worst game in warriors colours, Gavet is on peanuts yet is the only one bringing the mongrel.

It's really that shit. This year had been built up more than any other year. Foran. Johnson re-signed. The young players nearing 50 games. SK coaching. And what to show for it? The knights, tigers and rabbitohs are below us. The knights are the joke of the NRL yet they play with more heart than we do, I'd rather support them. Our roster shits on them, yet i'd back the knights at home against us hands down. The tigers are a fucking nightmare of a team on and off the field, and the rabbits are this close to sacking their coach. Yet we sit here, with one of the most impressive squads in the fucking NRL, a strong organisation off the field, all the science and trainers and coaches in place for them to succeed yet they not only disappoint, they're getting worse?

Fuck this. The shittest thing is is that I will watch them next week. and the next. and the next. Yet i sit here, guttered, that I no longer get any joy whatsoever from my favourite team. There's no solutions. There's no stone left unturned. We've tried aussie players, kiwi players, english players, one coach, three coaches, kiwi spine, best NYC talent coming through, moving the players from NYC to ISP, bringing players from the most successful teams over here to share their wisdom and what do we have to show for it?

Nothing. We're not even close to a premiership. We're not even close to the top 4. nor the top 8. We're not even on an even playing field.

Hopefully I feel better tomorrow as the emotion is raw - but fuck this. All i want from this team is one solid game, showing heart, desire, mongrel and passion for the jersey. Even if we fucking lose, I don't care anymore. I want every player to walk off that field and say they put in 100% and left nothing out there. I can name Gavet, Mannering, and even Luke tonight. The rest were poor.

The sad thing is, nothing will change. I'll see you all next week
Brilliant post man

Somebody please find a way to get this to Warriors HQ

Trugoy

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 3, 2016
Drowning my frustration with this team by watching some original Arnie 'Running Man' on Channel 9 right now, used to love this movie..
just realised this shit is set in 2017!
That's a trip man, we're living in the future!!
(Oh and Couple or 6 of sneaky scotches helps too....bloody Warriors) :arghh:

Ziggity

Warriors Bench Player
Mar 19, 2015
This was the worst game I've seen since............a few weeks ago

Shaun Johnson is a 6, cant kick or organize, only strength is his running game

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck was ok but has failed to live up to 25% of expectations when we signed him

Kata is a damaging runner who has no game sense or any idea what passing means

WHO THE BLOODY HELL DROPPED CNK????!!!!!

no clue how lillyman gets picked for us let alone qld

bodene too much of a defensive liability

foran underwhelming

my liquor cabinet is getting depleted far too quickly

and thats a 6th year with no finals

gonna jump on the raiders/sharks bandwagon I guess

Oh yeah and I'd take Mcfadden over Kearney in a heartbeat

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
It looked like it could get pretty ugly when they were up 12-0 so quickly and finding so many holes our defense. Their first try was basically put a move on and our guys charge in field like kids and lunch time crowding the boy who got fish n chips for lunch.

We got to 12-12 all which would have been partly us improving and the Eels clocking off a bit. But silly mistakes kept meaning we were chasing the game.

Luke showed what he can do if there is something for him to work off.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings