• B

• C

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blain

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2012
Wellington
Hey, at least Roache had a great game keeping the bench warm, heard he was outstanding cutting the oranges also.

Seriously, he was good last week, but can't even get a minute on the field this week? Then don't play him FFS. Dumb dumb dumb.. Didn't even know he was in the team until after the match.

Thompson and Kata.. Let a couple tries in through rookie reads in D alone. The Eels have a similar sized pack as us, but much more heart.

Reactions: demco

95 'til infinity

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 29, 2013
Brisbane,Aust.
The thing is I thought there were a couple of forwards who actually had a dig tonight... Luke stood out,Gavet not surprisingly but I also thought Muts showed the most energy he has for a while and Vete tried hard off the bench. When the end to your sets are as pathetic as ours have been week in week out though that's got to be deflating in a major, major way. When the guy who's tasked with finishing off those sets also happens to be the highest paid player in the club well then...I dare say that would only add to the frustration even more.

W.A warrior

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2014
Never seriously considered not backing this team in the last 20 years. More than a few occasions have I sworn or pledged not to support them but at the time it was just a fleeting moment.

2014-2017 and after this last lost, I'm done with this pussy joke of a club. I am seriously done watching able bodies look like absolute retards. Not worth my sanity any further

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
May 15, 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
IMG_1278.jpg

Reactions: bruce

Viking

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
The thing is I thought there were a couple of forwards who actually had a dig tonight... Luke stood out,Gavet not surprisingly but I also thought Muts showed the most energy he has for a while and Vete tried hard off the bench. When the end to your sets are as pathetic as ours have been week in week out though that's got to be deflating in a major, major way. When the guy who's tasked with finishing off those sets also happens to be the highest paid player in the club well then...I dare say that would only add to the frustration even more.
Props weren't our problem for a change, there's a big difference from when Gavet and Mutts are both on to the rest but they were all going forward. Back row is another story.

Afakasi247

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 5, 2014
Yep. This team is just bad.

Bad throughout. Even after a win last week the morale still seems low.

While I don't blame SK, hes enabling this shit by picking the same incompetent players.

With the season in tatters to hell with picking the most exerienced or capped players.

We have a sub par back row.

A team with no awareness to play what's in front of them.

Weak as forward pack (as a collective).

A clueless million dollar player - he started the season with so much promise until he signed his contract extension.

Kudos to Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Luke and Foz who tried to will this team to victory.

Eels were hungry tonight. They didn't even play particularly well.

But their undersized forward pack showed courage and determination.

Gutherson played how Shaun Johnson should, by taking on the line.

They played with high footy IQ - Gutherson took the piss by scoring the final try by realizing Luke was taken out of Marker.

The problem is we have no balance in our squad.

We have a lock forward, one of the best of all time, who tackles like a champ but stifles the attack (why oh why didn't he offload to Shaun Johnson for a certain try!).

We have a Centre who runs and tackles hard, but can't read what's in front of him in both attack and defense nor pass to his outside man!

We have a halfback slash 5/8 who can dance around on his twinkle toes but can't control the game to safe himself!

Then we have our best prop, who can bend the line and get quick PTB's but gets gassed after 3-4 solid runs.

We also have 2 second rowers who deceive as 80 minute players, but drop off tackles like no one's business because they're fucked!!!

Then we have our star fullback who defensively out the back is the worst one on one tackler since Sam Tomkins....nah worse!!!!

We also have a forward on the wing (though he's improving as a winger), a top notch hooker who's good for 60 mins and a back up who doesn't see the light of day on the field...

Lastly, we have a coach who preaches this "process" to his Players whom lack the skill to follow structure or game plan.

A.k.a...I've come to accept that as a Whole this team fucken SUCKS!!!

No matter how good certain Individuals are, as a collective this team as Constructed just doesn't work.

Rant over.

P.s. what's our W-L when Cocker Roach commentates? Hate the fat fuck but this shitty team keeps making his asshole comments be fact. Maybe he's the reason we can't win away?? :eek:

Last edited:

Danpatmac

I haven't really put any effort into ranting so far this year. It is a symptom of the malaise I have now in relation to this team.
I can't even begin to understand why these guys do some of the shit they do. Shaun Johnson is in career worst form. But even then, he is playing like a coward. He won't run and when he does he throws the ball away to the opposition. His kicking game has fallen apart. Is Foran actually making him 'free' really making him'shit'?
I have been a Bodene Thompson fan and supporter from before he was here. I liked the cut of his gib. Now, I want to cut his throat. He has been diabolical. Kata is horribly out of form, he is so one dimensional that he is costing us dearly... easily one try per game.
But the supidity of this team is what baffles me. Gould (while he is a cock) was absolutely right in everything he said in criticism of our team. Our line speed is and has been horrific for years. Why?
Why are reporters not asking that question of the club?
Why did we choose to go away from what was working EVERY FUCKING TIME?
Variety?
Were they bored at scoring tries and want to do something different?
Somebody ask them... I truly do not understand.
What happened when we played some second phase ball?
We scored and caused havoc. Why not do it more?

I am glad we were beaten and i'm glad it wasn't as close as it could've been. It would give the retards running the show the opportunity to say 'we were close', 'we are not far away'.
Objectively, how anyone cannot see losing like this, to this Eels team in this situation as a total disaster then you are a fucking spastic.

Kearney, I still feel he is the best option we have... but he needs to change this as it is not and will not work.

PS. Sort the fucking bench out you thick fucking cu**

Last edited by a moderator:

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Re Recruitment. Would there be any Eels players we may have put feelers out to who would want to play with warriors players who put in such a soft performance today? Why play for a club when you know your teammates wont have your back.

leaguejunkie

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 20, 2016
I don't know how some can rate that a "C" grade performance. A C is a pass last time I checked. Nothing about the Warriors performance warranted a pass mark.

This was big fat F on the report card.

Shaun Johnson, Thompson, Hoffman should hang their heads in shame. Weak as piss on defence again. Shaun Johnson has been absolute shithouse (bar last week) since signing his new 1 mil deal. Too much lateral running and shoveling on the ball instead of straightening up the attack. His kicking was also down right awful. Needs a kick up the arse.

Our lack of discipline cost us a few penalties. Blatant rakes and stupid high shots cost us. Warriors need to tidy that up.

Saw some positives in Maumalo. Thought he was solid and was deserving of his try. Bully also made a number of impressive dummy half runs.

Reactions: demco

dazlendazle

U20's Player
May 14, 2016
Just a reminder that Shaun Johnson is the highest paid Warrior ever in history.
Shaun admitted that he loses concentration alot and goes into dream mode, well, thats a start toward a warriors solution...and yes bodene??? Maybe he is sorta injured as was commented dont know...i say to you now Foran, leave the warriors NOW while you still sanely can because they are cursed...cursed with dumb dumber and dumbest disease. YOU CANT SAVE THIS EXCUSE OF A SINKING SHIP!!! Im so frustrated and beyond!!! Oh PLEASE TRUMP! HELP!!! Make the Warriors great again!!!

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings