• A

• B

• C

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

Viking

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
We actually looked half decent when we offloaded. Shit otherwise.

I never want to see Kata in a Warriors jersey again, I don't think I've seen a centre with a worse passing game at any level of the game, he's a winger or not in the team.

Luke and Foran were good, but Johnson and Thompson, sheeeshh. Thompson is even making Hoffman look good!

warriors4sure

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 16, 2013
Great decision to bring back Kata..cost us 1 try by going in needlessly and bought nothing to the table...bodene was tackling like a fairy and cost us 2 tries...million dollar man at times plays like the 1 cent man...SK please explain about the process...season is on life support...titans next week ...lose then forget about the rest of the season

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
May 1, 2012
After 5 years we have still not rebuilt. All off contract players must be let go #draintheswamp
Thompson will rue testing his value on the open market,surely that contract offer is off the table,enjoy the north of England

Old Sid

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2014
We actually looked half decent when we offloaded. Shit otherwise.

I never want to see Kata in a Warriors jersey again, I don't think I've seen a centre with a worse passing game at any level of the game, he's a winger or not in the team.

Luke and Foran were good, but Johnson and Thompson, sheeeshh. Thompson is even making Hoffman look good!
Yup, Kata shocker, Thompson shocker, just no plan to adapt to the opposition.

Reactions: bruce

Raider1

NSW Cup Player
Apr 26, 2015
Half of NZ would give there left nut to play NRL, and this team treats it like its a joke,,,!!!! Johnson should retire now, and let a real half have a go( My sons team has an awesome Half, he may be 13 but at least he can tackle and has a kicking game... Also... WTF is he always jumping into dummy half for... and wheres the lazy FU**ER thats suppose to be hooker - its like he goes missing every single game-its like they have no pride at all

But on the bright side....its raining in Auckland so i dont need to mow my lawns tomorrow...

And .....i hope Lolohea has a blinder..

demco

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 9, 2013
but Johnson and Thompson, sheeeshh You have to drop them both along with Kata I hope theses guys come on this forum and read all this but again they are too pussy to even do that

Xfactor

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Sydney
So.......

After the exciting display of football last week we revert to....

Weak one-out runs....playing a one-dimensional centre who flatly refuses to pass the ball....a million-dollar halfback placing shithouse kicks and being terrified of running at the line...getting 4 defenders into a tackle only to see the ball still somehow being offloaded...giving away ridiculously dumb penalties at crucial times.

They were humiliated into last weeks performance then went straight back to the embarrassing rubbish that saw jerseys being burned by fans.

I am so over these cu**s! If I never see Kata and Thompson wear a Warriors jersey again I will be happy.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings