Post Match NRL 2017 - Round 11 - Warriors vs Dragons Post Match Discussion

Game Information

Vs

01 Jan 1970 12:00
minute

Rate the game. 1 Amazing - 5 Shit!

Results are only viewable after voting.

JoeyJohns

1. That f###ing word "processes" andd "structures". Niggas trying to sound corporate! Save It!!

2. Spine?!.... you mean spineless!!!

3. A 3-man bench. FML! Yeah sure Roache wouldn't have changed much, but his development has gone down the toilet along with the teams Finals hopes. Same Shit, different year!

4. All those off contract, if they have any brains they'll find another club.

5. Somebody rob my dairy and slit my throat with a machete..... please!

Toopi is King

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 20, 2016
Otorohanga
it is a dire and seriously troubling situation when your primary kicker (and according to the commentators, the person who has kicked the most times in the entire NRL this season) puts in a performance like we saw tonight.

It was so inept that if we were not so used to poor performances that I would even consider a fix was on.

Think very seriously about Johnson's kicks tonight... how many other Warriors on the field would have better executed more kicks than he did, given the opportunity?
I would wager at least half... that is how bad our star player's kicking game was tonight.

If I was coaching him he would not be playing first grade next week.
As we all know though, Johnson will never be put down to reserves, he probably has a clause in his contract that says I have to look like a princess at all times, and that means I will always have to play in the top team regardless of my performance, and the muppets that are the Warriors Management said, sure ok

kavafred

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 26, 2013
NRL 2017 - Round 11 - Warriors vs Dragons Post Match Discussion
New Zealand Warriors ? vs ? St George-Illawarra Dragons
FMG Stadium, Waikato

NRL+Rd+9+Warriors+v+Dragons+oycJ3nrzKlNx.jpg

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round ? game between the New Zealand Warriors and ?team? after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players... https://www.nzwarriors.com/matches/r11-2017.87/
NRL 2017 - Round 11 - Warriors vs Dragons Post Match Discussion
New Zealand Warriors ? vs ? St George-Illawarra Dragons
FMG Stadium, Waikato

NRL+Rd+9+Warriors+v+Dragons+oycJ3nrzKlNx.jpg

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round ? game between the New Zealand Warriors and ?team? after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players... https://www.nzwarriors.com/matches/r11-2017.87/
Ha what a great pic. Hoff hitting it up and Kata more interested in getting his hair sorted than maybe supporting an offload!! That looked like at least a year ago. Ah the 1% er's!!

• Haha
Reactions: Defence

Viking

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Wait...what?
Read it in as a footnote in an article about another player that the club had tabled an offer but can't find the article now, hopefully it was an insulting offer. Seeing as I now can't find the article, it may just have been a nightmare!

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Didn't watch, think I'll just record and check the score afterwards from now on. And delete it as required.

I used to scoff at people who did that, "That's not supporting" but I have seen the light. What's the point in investing in losers?

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
And if the club had any brains, they wouldnt be offered any contracts.

Rest assured that some of them have already been signed but not been publicised yet. The club always announces re-signings in bulk to make people get the happy feelings again. Not sure it will work this time.

Reactions: 1 person

Viking

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
It gets worse, our opposition for next week are wiping the floor with the Tigers so far and the Tig's play with way more passion than our team.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
If some of the other clubs weren't in such a dire state rebuilding (Knights) or with a new coach and other dramas (Tigers) we would be really fighting it out for the spoon.

A few weeks ago we looked organized with the ball and had some structure on defence. Sure we faded in the second halves but overall we looked to be improving. The Roosters game was a lucky escape but we stayed in the game with a great defensive effort. All of that promise has all been destroyed over the last two weeks.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck we have turned into a workhorse.
Gavet added some passion that was sorely missing.

Our defense was pretty much torn to shreds. They went through us up the middle and both edges. Some big questions need to asked but I'm picking we will hear about processes again all week.:(

kavafred

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 26, 2013
I said after last week I wouldn't watch this game and I didn't thank goodness. I watched the Crusaders instead, now that's a team that knows how to win and keep winning even with top players injured. The Warriors are just a bunch of pathetic losers, half of them should be sacked.
Yeah but the Crusaders finished dead last in the 1st year of super 12 but once they got Wayne Smith on board it all seemed to click. Also the Canterbury NPC teams before then i remember getting dicked by Auckland all those years back in the day and I'm sure the loyal sheep shaggers didn't think they "are just a bunch of pathetic losers, half of them should be sacked"

JoeyJohns

And if the club had any brains, they wouldnt be offered any contracts.

Rest assured that some of them have already been signed but not been publicised yet. The club always announces re-signings in bulk to make people get the happy feelings again. Not sure it will work this time.
Good point, but let's separate both sides for a second. The NZ Warriors club and the NRL Players Association (if there is one). Who would sign for the Warriors outside of its current squad and its 2018 signings?

koolkat

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Nelson
Shaun, needs dropping fuck the niceties.ive had it with niceties I wish .if owen Glenn had brought out Watson.im sure this place would be better off now

Dave Brough

1st Grade Fringe
Jan 24, 2014
1. That f###ing word "processes" andd "structures". Niggas trying to sound corporate! Save It!!

2. Spine?!.... you mean spineless!!!

3. A 3-man bench. FML! Yeah sure Roache wouldn't have changed much, but his development has gone down the toilet along with the teams Finals hopes. Same Shit, different year!

5. Somebody rob my dairy and slit my throat with a machete..... please!
Should have left an address

• Haha
Reactions: tajhay

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
A bulk announcement of these players won't be re-signed would probably go down better this year.

If some of these guys have offers from the club they are weighing up it might be worth the club reviews a few of them again. The more new players coming in next year the better.

There were some embarrassing defensive efforts. The back to back tries at the start of the game. Their second try I was off making a coffee to help me stay a wake for the next game to come back seeing the Bunker reviewing it, my initial thought was the Bunker was taking ages to review the first one not they have gone through us again like a training run.:banghead:

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings