Vs

01 Jan 1970 12:00
minute

Rate the game. 1 Amazing - 5 Shit!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kalcod

1st Grade Fringe
May 13, 2012
I just don't get excited by watching this team anymore. Very sad. 20 years season ticket holder and just not getting anywhere near my money's worth

Seeing players earning such big money compared to the average fan and playing like shit just doesn't do it for me. I used to be home or mysky every game, now I'm just not fussed if I see it or not.

koolkat

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Nelson
I'm out too.at least Newcastle show effort where is the effort..if they showed effort it like the rooster game I'd be ok but there has been zero. Really wanna cry.i wouldn't of stayed in that weather for those mugs autographs or selfies what's there to smile about,last word you are all mofos even Foran tonight

Johnnyray

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2014
Chiefs lose. NZ Warriors lose.

Look like I will be burning both shirts tonight ! ;)

Seriously though, last week game aside that has to be one of worse performances from NZ Warriors we've ever seen. From Foran disappearing early in first half to rest of our spine not being able to stay composed, complete their sets under pressure and most importantly provide some kind of leadership in most trying of conditions in second, there are some real danger signs surrounding our team going forward. When you just don't know how to win mentally, is it any wonder why we can't win games physically ? We're fucked ... :(

Jordan G

Where's the second phase play? Why can't they shut down the offloads two weeks in a row and not try to offload themselves FFS!

We...........are........fkn............slow! Slow at marker, slow off the line in defence, slow thinking, slow running, slow reacting, slow at everything.

I can't believe we offered Lillyman another contract when we have a couple of young, 6'3 plus, 115kg props plugging away in ISP, hungry for a shot. Lillyman must've made more metres in reverse than he made going forward, he was dominated that badly. Gavet was the only prop who can hold his head high tonight.

Wait...what?

• Haha
Reactions: smc

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
Ok I've listened to some Soundgarden, and I'm back.

Fire the druggies asap. Mutts, Lisone, Thompson, Vete, Vatuvai. They are a cancer on our team and have to be chemo'd out of the club forever.

The last time we beat the Dragons was when those mind fucked cu**s weren't allowed anywhere near the first grade squad.

And fire the shit out of Rubin I'm-fit-as-fuck-but-you-don't-have-to-be Wiki as well. Kava King my ass.

Also Andrew Signed-the-smallest-pack-in-the-nrl McFadden can piss off too. Balls of Marshmellow.

Ax Attack Time.

leaguejunkie

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 20, 2016
My one word summation of tonights performance.

Shit.

The amount of effort that it took me to write that one word was more than what the Warriors displayed tonight in 80 minutes.

And it doesn't get any easier. The Warriors will get a right rearing from the Broncos next week if things don't improve quickly.

kabkram

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 21, 2015
Which head coach's career have the Warriors ended? This is only the 3rd coach we've had with first grade exp prior to taking helm at the warriors, and what a stellar record ME and SK brought to the table before being shown to be the shite coaches their previous records intimated they were.

What has been the benefit changing the coach 4 times since Cleary?

My point is there were two coaches available at the start of the season, both with GF experience and one as a winner, both would've taken the job if offered, both would've (IMO) been 100x better than SK but we went with the Kiwi, the Kiwi coach because that's worked for us so well before and we're obviously fervently of the opinion of General Melchett that the enemy would never expect us to do on the 17th time the exact same thing we've tried the previous 16

Toopi is King

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 20, 2016
Otorohanga
I don't know what to say again, I really am at a loss, and I called this and knew this was coming, but to see it in reality is a completely stark reality I wasn't prepared for.

SK has to go, and not at the end of the season, I mean now, and take all the staff under you on the way. We need Cleary, ohh whoops we missed him, we need Hasler, whoops we missed him, we need Anderson, bring that Fucker back and bring him back fast. I was and am always a Cleary man, however, as the situation is what it is, bring back Anderson pronto

Danpatmac

it is a dire and seriously troubling situation when your primary kicker (and according to the commentators, the person who has kicked the most times in the entire NRL this season) puts in a performance like we saw tonight.

It was so inept that if we were not so used to poor performances that I would even consider a fix was on.

Think very seriously about Johnson's kicks tonight... how many other Warriors on the field would have better executed more kicks than he did, given the opportunity?
I would wager at least half... that is how bad our star player's kicking game was tonight.

If I was coaching him he would not be playing first grade next week.

Tylz

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 25, 2015
Can't be bothered with it.

I'm out until they win a few games to get me re interested and then will break my heart again.

And so the cycle repeats.

Reactions: Sup42

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings