01 Jan 1970 12:00
minute

Rate the game. 1 Amazing - 5 Shit!

Results are only viewable after voting.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Meanwhile our reserve grade side has just won again 20 to 18 against Wentworthville. Captain and halfback all year one Mason Lino.
The ISP side going well is good to see unfortunately I haven't been able to see any of their games this year. Besides Lino who you have mentioned who else has been performing and deserves a call up?

How are the Sipley boys doing? One of them made their debut last year against the Dragons in the game where the players were dropped after the energy drink saga. He probably wasn't up there fitness wise but had a decent debut and had one run where he went through the Dragons defence which was all due to running hard with a lot of venom, something we have been calling out for.

I don't know if the person was misinformed (confused the ISP side for the 20's) or had a blind hatred for the side so didn't know the facts but there was a comment on stuff last week where someone said why don't they promote guys from the lower grade side? The response was they are going worse than the first grade side. WTF didn't they win their first 6-8 games?

kos

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 16, 2013
The ISP side going well is good to see unfortunately I haven't been able to see any of their games this year. Besides Lino who you have mentioned who else has been performing and deserves a call up?

How are the Sipley boys doing? One of them made their debut last year against the Dragons in the game where the players were dropped after the energy drink saga. He probably wasn't up there fitness wise but had a decent debut and had one run where he went through the Dragons defence which was all due to running hard with a lot of venom, something we have been calling out for.

I don't know if the person was misinformed (confused the ISP side for the 20's) or had a blind hatred for the side so didn't know the facts but there was a comment on stuff last week where someone said why don't they promote guys from the lower grade side? The response was they are going worse than the first grade side. WTF didn't they win their first 6-8 games?
Have a look at the nsw cup thread.

wazzas

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Can anyone actually put a case forward why we would be better off with Shaun Johnson in the team over Mason Lino?? I just see the $1million contract for him a serious waste of money considering Thurston is pretty much on similar money. Would rather Lino and Hingano in the halves with some marquee front-rowers who take no shit and have a never say die attitude.

Maraea

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2013
Melbourne
They were just miserable. SK mentioned physically dominated by the 2oth odd minute in the first half they were down, their body language was just terrible. They had clocked off before half time and the Dragon's had a field day I'm surprised they didn't score more points.

Reactions: Defence

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Brisbane Queensland Australia
I think as fans we do need to do something to show the club, players and management etc that what they are dishing up at the moment is unacceptable. If we saw remorse or huge disappointment from the players after the game this would show us they cared but we're not seeing it. We deserve more. I'm not exactly sure what we need to do but open to suggestions.
Make some banners the players will see it . The camera's will pick it up and then management will get embarrassed into doing something.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Didnt bother reading 15 pages of sheer misery. Even more miserable is that I drove an hour and half there to watch that rabble of a team. Felt for those that made the effort to go on a cold night. Seemed weird because even after the final whistle had gone I was still waiting for the team to show up. The lackadaisical effort the team put in was truly frustrating. It was like they never got out of third gear. Almost a grown up version of the U20s game that played just before the main event. I dont know if it was the quietness of the local crowd or what but it was the most boring live game I have ever had the misfortune of watching.

Ive done well to banish most of this game from my memory and can only hope we get up against the Broncos B team on Saturday cause I need something to get me by...

Reactions: Lets Gone

warriors4eva

1st Grade Fringe
May 21, 2012
Hamilton
i know its nearly a week on but finally got a chance to have a little rant

i braved the conditions in hamilton, my first time at the mad butchers lounge and that was an eye opener lol

i have been to over 100 warriors game and it felt the game was nearly played it silence, very eerie

in the lounge the butcher asked Justin Morgan to say a few words, when asked who should the warriors be recruiting his reply was a world class 6 and outside backs

pretty much the opposite to what everyone else including myself has been thinking, alot of the people in the room were looking at eachother saying, what about the big block busting forwards we need. Needless to say i was surprised with his reply

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
went to see a friend to watch a tape of the game, even though i knew it would be rubbish, i wanted to see for myself how rubbish. Turns out he had deleted it as he didnt want me to have another heart attack.

Deranged

1st Grade Fringe
May 24, 2012
Had a massive blue with missus after the game, she accused me of being a gutter mouthed baby who takes the game too seriously and Im heading for a heart attack they way I behave. I told her to kiss my ass bitch, note to self buy a heater for the spare room.
Yeah I almost beat my woman when she unplugged the internet during a game a few weeks back. I'm probably just taking out my frustrations at being stuck in a heterosexual relationship.

warriors4eva

1st Grade Fringe
May 21, 2012
Hamilton
Do you think he was taking the piss with that answer? Bloody hope so

thats the thing, it was quite early on in the evening, im positive morgan was being straight up

hence the reason alot of people looked at each other and said " thank f$#k he is no longer part of the side

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings