Results are only viewable after voting.
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2017 - Round 11 - Warriors vs Dragons Post Match Discussion
New Zealand Warriors ? vs ? St George-Illawarra Dragons
FMG Stadium, Waikato

NRL+Rd+9+Warriors+v+Dragons+oycJ3nrzKlNx.jpg

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round ? game between the New Zealand Warriors and ?team? after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players... https://www.nzwarriors.com/matches/r11-2017.87/

Last edited:
jonno

jonno

Utter crap.

Nothing to like about that performance. This is what happens with your defense revolves around a single player, and that player isn't playing.

Reactions: 6 users
Weno

Weno

At home now.
Walked out at 60 minutes.
Found CNKs inside partners at McDonalds.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Crusader26

I said after last week I wouldn't watch this game and I didn't thank goodness. I watched the Crusaders instead, now that's a team that knows how to win and keep winning even with top players injured. The Warriors are just a bunch of pathetic losers, half of them should be sacked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users

WarriorBall

Might of missed Mannering last week but there was fuck all he could've done out there tonight.

Reactions: 7 users
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Holy fuck. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck saying the game plan is to get into an arm wrestle early. This team will never win an arm wrestle with this forward pack....what a fucken joke of a game plan. These guys have no fucken idea??

Worse loss this season for me...and you know it is now the norm now they have their tail between their legs...seen it over and over again. We don't have such an easy origin run this time either.

And fuck, barely any injuries this season. Manners a huge loss in these two games, but we have pretty much had a full strength team for this limp-dick season

Reactions: 19 users
jonno

jonno

I'm out. Going to put on some Soundgarden and listen to someone who put their whole heart and soul into their work.

Diesel

Diesel

Didn't watch the game, thank fuck, I followed the thread there.
I hope they got boo'd off the park

Reactions: 2 users
demco

demco

i AM SO glad I lost my warriors shirt some were 5 years ago when i moved I hope some one is cleaning the toilet with it right now after a big runny shit

• Haha
Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

NRL 2017 - Round 11 - Warriors vs Dragons Post Match Discussion
New Zealand Warriors ? vs ? St George-Illawarra Dragons
FMG Stadium, Waikato

NRL+Rd+9+Warriors+v+Dragons+oycJ3nrzKlNx.jpg

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round ? game between the New Zealand Warriors and ?team? after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players... https://www.nzwarriors.com/matches/r11-2017.87/

It's only giving me Roger Tuivasa-Sheck to rate?

Zarjaz

They need a psychologist more than anything… the lights are on but no one's home.

Reactions: 1 user