Team List NRL 2017 Round 10 - Panthers vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the last few years with constant injuries and suspensions it is good to see a stable lineup. In saying that it looks like Kearney has preferred line up and is aiming to stick to it, keeping CNK for another week would have been good to see.

He is in the 21 so there could be changes.
The voice of reason.....yup times gone by we would struggle to string together a stable line up.

Reactions: Defence
Apparently the NRL doesn't acknowledge the Maori culture as part of their indigenous round.

Theres a twitter exchange between whoever runs the Warriors twitter page and a few people who have made comment about our lack of indigenous jersey.

Sounds like the club are pretty pissed we aren't acknowledged and despite haven't the utmost respect for what what round represents (in terms of the indigenous people of Australia), the club wouldn't release a jersey to accommodate that over something that would represent our own people/culture (even though our home/away and heritage incorporate designs which represent this anyway).

Seems like a subtle protest anyway.

The Maori are indigenous People.
They should have a lot more say in Jersey design

Reactions: bruce and Sup42
The Maori are indigenous People.
They should have a lot more say in Jersey design
I take from the whole deal that the NRL want to avoid the politics.

The NRL need only ask Aboriginal Elders from the various states how they feel about NZ celebrating our indigenous people in the same round.

I am aware that Maori have given heavy support to the AUS indigenous + Canadian Indigenous rights movements.

I'm guessing the NRL are mistakenly trying to avoid opening a NZ can of worms on this.

In that regard NZ is light years ahead of them in incorporating indigenous icons like the Haka in the national consciousness.

I take from the whole deal that the NRL want to avoid the politics.

The NRL need only ask Aboriginal Elders from the various states how they feel about NZ celebrating our indigenous people in the same round.

I am aware that Maori have given heavy support to the AUS indigenous + Canadian Indigenous rights movements.

I'm guessing the NRL are mistakenly trying to avoid opening a NZ can of worms on this.

In that regard NZ is light years ahead of them in incorporating indigenous icons like the Haka in the national consciousness.

Are you Dave Budge.. the designer ?

• Haha
Reactions: Sup42

Beastmode

Today is a good day ☀️
Contributor
Just for good old shits and giggles, lets get Manu on one wing, Maumalo on the other.

Go on SK, I know you want to you craze old fool.

Mark my words, this team will go back to being shit like they have been forever once Foran is gone.

Banana skin game ?

We've just beaten a top four quality side( We knocked the Roosters to 5th).

We've had a we rest.

Here we go facing a struggler with a great chance to grab to away points.

Same defence.

Hold the ball.

Game set match.

Status
Not open for further replies.