Results are only viewable after voting.
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2017 - Round 10 - Panthers vs Warriors Post Match Discussion
Penrith Panthers ? vs ? New Zealand Warriors
Pepper Stadium, Penrith
NRL+Rd+21+Warriors+v+Panthers+VgUapzD5R6gx.jpg

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round 10 game between the New Zealand Warriors and Penrith Panthers after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, defence, attack, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players... https://www.nzwarriors.com/matches/2017-r10.86/

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
What in the fuck was that!!! Ive never seen a worse implosion before in my life from any team let alone the Warriors. 28-6 we were up at halftime. 28-6! How... what... why? This is by far and away the worst 2nd half in the clubs history.

The whole team need to see a shrink. Its all head related why they cake it in the 2nd half. Reminded me of the Raiders 2nd half where we blew possession over and over again.

To have 30 unanswered points scored against us when we were 22 points ahead is nothing short of a disgrace. Im seething right now. Absolutely pathetic. Man this team make it hard to follow them...

Reactions: 24 users
jonno

jonno

That game started off like christmas. But the second half was just utter shit. 30 points to nill to the panthers, a team fighting it out for the spoon? Just rubbish.

No heart, no desire. Nothing. Why do we support this team? I don't know anymore.

If we don't put some big forwards out on the park next week..........................:mad:

Reactions: 1 users
Maddog

Maddog

Fuck Shaun Johnson.
Does sweeet FUCK ALL.
Most overrated player in the game.
Touches the ball once per set, aimless kicks, can't make up his mind what to do, whinges to the media. He's got the most over inflated salary out of anyone in the league. Living off his past.

Look at Cleary, he demanded the ball and controlled his team. Go back to touch "Hollywood" Johnson

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Don't care anymore about keeping players let the fucken rebuild begin.
For some reason decided to break my rule of only watching if I knew they had won- it was better

Reactions: 1 user
wallacenz

wallacenz

What in the fuck was that!!! Ive never seen a worse implosion before in my life from any team let alone the Warriors. 28-6 we were up at halftime. 28-6! How... what... why? This is by far and away the worst 2nd half in the clubs history.

The whole team need to see a shrink. Its all head related why they cake it in the 2nd half. Reminded me of the Raiders 2nd half where we blew possession over and over again.

To have 30 unanswered points scored against us when we were 22 points ahead is nothing short of a disgrace. Im seething right now. Absolutely pathetic. Man this team make it hard to follow them...
..and in the Raiders game you could point at the refs, not this game. Just incredible, what a comeback by Penrith, and what an incredible capitulation by the Warriors

Jordan G

4th week in a row our second half has been atrocious

Happy half the players are off contract.

Reactions: 3 users
3rdstriker

3rdstriker

The only answer is that the game was rigged, maybe they all have gambling issues?

rugged

rugged

The biggest issue is the Warriors just cannot contain opposition packs in the 2nd 40.

Reactions: 3 users
Rilakkuma

Rilakkuma

Im pretty sure we used to implode like that all the time when Bluey was our coach. We would get 18 nil up then go to sleep for the rest of the game.

Danpatmac

it was like pulling the hottest girl at the party, being so happy... getting her home and taking off her panties to reveal a giant cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 32 users
Bluecat again

Bluecat again

Fuck we are special
Sooooo very very special
Not just any bunch of useless c*nts could lose that game
It takes very special ones

Reactions: 6 users