General NRL 2016 Round 9 - General Discussion

Which two games are you most looking forward to?

• Rabbitohs vs Tigers

• Eels vs Bulldogs

• Panthers vs Raiders

• Roosters vs Knights

• Manly vs Cowboys

• Warriors vs Dragons

• Titans vs Storm

• Sharks vs Broncos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 19, 2012
NRL 2016 Round 9 - General Discussion

R9.jpg

A thread for all 2016 Round 8 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week. A new like this thread will open every Tuesday for team list Tuesday.

Feel free to add team lists as they become available people. Thank you...

R9 Draw.png

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Has the NRL always been this ridiculous?

Multiple teams seemingly giving up a third of the way into the season, warriors, rabbitohs. Tigers picked up their tails for one week, who knows how long that will last.
Coaches arrested for drunk driving
Million dollar halves stepping away due to terrible sounding off field things that aren’t their fault.
Head refs reaming out bunker officials for making it up as they go along

This season is looking pretty dark, and its not just the warriors

Broncos and cowboys stomping their way to a grand final rematch isn’t much fun, Mick Ennis screaming in the face of everyone who makes an error and no one being able to punch him isn’t fun. Origin hasn’t been entertaining in years. The anzac test is being hampered by withdrawals. 75% of the teams are all as roughly mediocre as each other, comes down to who is trying on the day and who isn’t half the time.

My supercoach team is going pretty good, that’s all I’ve got.

Jordan G

RFM was gassed after 12 minutes played mediocre saved a try wippdedo for him.fuck am I glad he is off are books.we have already benefited from this swap.

And he only saved a try after leaving a gap large enough for the Queen Mary to get through.The only reason he got to Norman was because Norman was confused briefly trying to fgiure out what the hell happened to the opposition players that were supposed to be right in front of him.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Pita Godinet still has it...I would rather him at halfback than any of our halves....at least he takes the line on.

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
May 15, 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
Pita Godinet still has it...I would rather him at halfback than any of our halves....at least he takes the line on.
Still can't defend either.... Cowboys ran straight through him for one try... I won't mention the try while he was down its cramp.

Won't miss Jamie Lyon when he retires. His constant whinging and crying to the refs is embarrassing, he was still whinging about an offside call 10 minutes after it happened!!
He should get cited for his 'dive' to get the obstruction penalty and disallow the Cowboys try. Shame on the Bunker for being too quick to judge he was interfered with. Next angle after the decision was made clearly showed he wasn't touched and dived like an Olympic diver!!

Vancent

😷
Contributor
Sep 10, 2012
BrisVegas
"Hey Captain - what is that flaming thing in the sky?!"

"Why that's the sun Milf, you may remember that from your Canberra days.....?"

"Oohh, so the sun doesn't come out on Fridays!?"

Selector

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 2, 2015
Ken Maumalo and Shaun Lane have been named in the NSW residents side for there match versus Queensland residents.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings