Team List NRL 2016 Round 8 - Storm vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we win this.
Big home crowd with all those kiwis switching Storm Jerseys for their Warriors jumpers.
The Warriors love this fixture.
We tend to have good completion against Melbourne and Brisbane (in other words they focus our lot, and the attention doesn't wander).
The looked fitter last time than us. Not a great deal fitter....but we got a hard time from Ref Perenara....who h emptied gas tanks.
As has been. Noted. by lots of folk....our style troubles theirs.

We go in warm favorites I recon.
Not sure why people think this is 'funny'. By historical standards this is a very average Storm side, they've had a favourable draw to start the year however only just got past some ordinary sides. The better side lost last time we played them.

Reactions: 3 users
lived in melbourne.majority of kiwis tend to back the storm when i was there the storm fans who are australian born actually liked the warriors but they get dissapointed when the warriors dont try
Even they get mystified when the warriors are suffering So Kudos to our storm fans

Reactions: 3 users
They dont have to give it to him, hes taken care of that all on his own. What they need to do is release him. After all if you create a rule to rescue one injury prone player who only plays one to three games a year then it wont be long before you want to do it for every ex player with a boo boo.

I hear ya. But it seems the Warriors don't

Reactions: 1 user
How'd you mean? Feral???

When I was at one game one guy in a Warriors jersey with a Kiwi accent was being disrespectful during the ANZAC ceremony before the game as an example. Yelling things like 'Fuck all this bullshit, get on with the game'. If you want to wind up Aussies do that crap. They are very mindful of ANZAC day.

Reactions: 2 users
We go in warm favorites I recon.
Hopefully it is warm. Remember when it's too cold or too hot it throws us out. Looking at the Sky Guide online it looks like it's not past our bedtime. Yeah we got this.:D

Should be a good one the ANZAC Day clashes are usually pretty good. We can leave the Dragons and Roosters to get all of the hype for the big clash. Our games vs the Storm are usually better.

Reactions: 1 users
Hopefully it is warm. Remember when it's too cold or too hot it throws us out. Looking at the Sky Guide online it looks like it's not past our bedtime. Yeah we got this.:D
Hey Snake, hope you got permission from our resident weather expert (Jonno) to give this report?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Hey Snake, hope you got permission from our resident weather expert (Jonno) to give this report?
I'm just doing the little bit you see in the news before the ads come on; you now the little preview before the real thing comes on.

He'll be on later on in the week for pictures isobars etc of Melbourne for around kick off time. So his job is safe.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
When I was at one game one guy in a Warriors jersey with a Kiwi accent was being disrespectful during the ANZAC ceremony before the game as an example. Yelling things like 'Fuck all this bullshit, get on with the game'. If you want to wind up Aussies do that crap. They are very mindful of ANZAC day.
Must be hard to not tell a knob like that to Stfu (at least in your mind).
I'd go and get security to chuck him out, but then that's a work mentality *secirity issue, squash it.

Must be hard to not tell a knob like that to Stfu (at least in your mind).
I'd go and get security to chuck him out, but then that's a work mentality *secirity issue, squash it.

I thought a couple of guys were going to drop him. However that would have got them chucked out/arrested. Was at game with an Aussie mate, I was embarrassed to be a Kiwi for the only time in my life.

Reactions: 2 users
I thought a couple of guys were going to drop him. However that would have got them chucked out/arrested. Was at game with an Aussie mate, I was embarrassed to be a Kiwi for the only time in my life.
That's worse.
Makes you angry reading about it.

I believe that is why some grounds have a moment of applause so as to show appreciation and respect in another way which also drowns out such idjits

Watching the Cappy interview video on the Herald website, I'm getting the feeling that the people's champ may not feature on Monday. It wasn't the verbals, it was the non-verbals of what Cappy was doing....could be wrong.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Watching the Cappy interview video on the Herald website, I'm getting the feeling that the people's champ may not feature on Monday. It wasn't the verbals, it was the non-verbals of what Cappy was doing....could be wrong.
Let the mind games begin...

Jordan G

Probably just thinking of the fresh batch of muffins Wright leaves on his desk every morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
How'd you mean? Feral???
One year there was a guy with his shirt off, dancing on the seats (drunk off his head), with a baby on his shoulders and he fell off the seats. I think the baby lived. Next year someone glassed a storm fan with a glass bourbon bottle. And last time I was nearby there was a drunk chick that yelled the word "cu*t" every 10 seconds for the entire match. Long story short, seen some great games of league there, I just won't sit near the Warriors section again. And the people I used to go with don't go at all now unfortunately.

EDIT: Just read the bit above from Gizzy above, and I recall the event he mentioned. Not just the once either.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.