Team List NRL 2016 Round 8 - Storm vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

Yes I'm excited that Game Of Thrones is coming back on too ! Shame I still can't get as excited for this week's match against Melbourne. Ten pages into this conversation and still no one can confidently tell us just what fuck Cappy thinks he's doing with that bench ... o_O

It may mean that if Manu goes off Wright covers him.

Same for Fusitua.

If Kata or Ayshford go off Bodene or Mannering may cover unless Cappy moves Tui into the centres.

Then either Fusitua or Wright would go to the back.

Reactions: 1 user
jonno

jonno

Yes I'm excited that Game Of Thrones is coming back on too ! Shame I still can't get as excited for this week's match against Melbourne. Ten pages into this conversation and still no one can confidently tell us just what fuck Cappy thinks he's doing with that bench ... o_O
Lillyman, Sao and Wright to provide the sanity.

Gubb to bring the madness...:cigar:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Fazz

Fazz

To be brutally honest, I have more issue with Gubb being included than Wright. Between Manu and Fusitua, we're almost guaranteed that a winger will go off hurt. It's still a waste of a bench spot, but considering our history, not the stupidest move.

Reactions: 4 users

willemse

Robson is travelling with the team, seriously what's going on? Mt.Wellington you got the goss?

Jordan G

Robson, Wright, Gubb, TL, Manu, and Ayshford in the same team? Hope this doesn't mean Wright drops off.

Wow, if we lose nobody will know which punching bag to attack first.

Off The Bench

Off The Bench

Nah he'll just be back up TL is just coming back from a lengthy break
just shows his professionalism getting dropped and still keeping up with
the play systems.

Blain

Blain

Would make more sense having Robbo on the bench than Wright IMO. TL is more likely to not play 80 than Luke.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Was told yesterday morning that the team were playing as named with Shaun Lane 18th man. Havent heard anything since. I'll see what I can find out...

Reactions: 6 users
Sup42

Sup42

Fusitua became an NRL player in this very fixture....he made his name as Sam Tomkin's outplayed Slater....it may not have been Fusituas first game....but it was the one he arrived in.

Him and Ayshford will give the Storm arseholes....good bloody Job.

Johnson will know he has some boogie sugar outside of him in this match.

I could well see Fusitua scoring the first try and Johnson turning ball hog and clocking up two of his own with the stress that right side will put the Storm under.

We don't need to bend the line in the middle....that tough contact stuff suits the Storms Jujitsu....take it to the ground mentality.

As I've said before, the key to defeating the Storm middle third is dummy half running and surrendering on your front, that negates all that faux MMA shit and starts the Reffs internal clock ticking from the second the player has surrendered.

As fans we don't have worry about that bit, the Warriors worked that out for themselves a long time ago.

The only area we need to pray for some luck is field Kicking....in that regard it is Stephen Hawkin versus retard.

If we luck in there....and the bounce of the ball goes our way...we will waste these Mofos....

Best laugh in RL is when the Storm try to overcome the Hoodoo by copying us (off loading / second phase) it Is so alien to their robotic script that they turn over possession and get thumped some more.

Warriors by six.

Reactions: 3 users
koolkat

koolkat

Yup konn needs to go back too his normal running style I still think Tupuo got his technique wrong.he wasn't looking for a start. just pump those legs and if you waste someone's face with your knee accidentally bro and get sighted for 4 weeks.I can live with that has long as you've scored 3 try's though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.