General NRL 2016 Round 7 - General Discussion

Which 2 games are you most looking forward to?

• Manly vs Eels

• Cowboys vs Rabbitohs

• Titans vs Dragons

• Bulldogs vs Warriors

• Broncos vs Knights

• Raiders vs Sharks

• Tigers vs Storm

• Roosters vs Panthers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 19, 2012
NRL 2016 Round 7 - General Discussion

R7.jpg

A thread for all 2016 Round 7 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week. A new like this thread will open every Tuesday for team list Tuesday.

Feel free to add team lists as they become available people. Thank you...

R7 2016.png

fanrrior

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 10, 2012
christchurch
I hope Foran shows Manly just how badly they fucked up when they picked their 10 million dollar man. I never liked that the Australian media used to rank Cherry-Evans over Foran. It wasn't until Cronk got injured for Queensland and JT withdrew from Australia that they started to come around.

If only Cherry-Evans wasn't injured so we could see Foran prove himself better not just Internationally but in the NRL as well.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
I hope Foran shows Manly just how badly they fucked up when they picked their 10 million dollar man. I never liked that the Australian media used to rank Cherry-Evans over Foran. It wasn't until Cronk got injured for Queensland and JT withdrew from Australia that they started to come around.

If only Cherry-Evans wasn't injured so we could see Foran prove himself better not just Internationally but in the NRL as well.
Weird that Manly are doing better with their makeshift halves...

The Cheap Seats

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2015
Am I reading that right?
Warriors are favourites over The Dogs?
13th against 5th?
Our performance last week against theirs?
? What ?

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Am I reading that right?
Warriors are favourites over The Dogs?
13th against 5th?
Our performance last week against theirs?
? What ?

whoever is doing the odds loves the warriors, even the sportsbet ones on the nrl home page have us dead even at $1.92 each.

Last week were pretty heavy favorites against the sea eagles, who we never beat. never quite bring myself to bet against the team, should probably get over that and start claiming the free money.

Reactions: The Cheap Seats

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Dragons pipped Titties 19-14 and have jumped us on the ladder.

Worriers now 14th on the ladder behind Knights and Chooks...

Last edited:

Afakasi247

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 5, 2014
The only thing that gives me solace being a Warriors fan, is the fact that at least we aren't the Knights.

Holy Fuck getting whipped like little birch boys.

To be fair they're hit bad with injuries - much like we were last year - but man... their brand of footy ain't pretty right now.

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Warriors currently tenth on the table .... And one win out off the top eight. And two teams we 'should have beaten' the Eagles and Tiggers are behind us!!!

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings