Team List NRL 2016 Round 5 - Roosters vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I wouldn't think he would be seen as senior enough or with the experience to slot straight in to FG (unless we have another horrendous injury run) but will spend sometime with the NSWarriors side first.
That's what I would expect. Still...it would make things very interesting if he walked into the side, especially if he played well...that would really shake things up.

Reactions: Miket12

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
That's what I would expect. Still...it would make things very interesting if he walked into the side, especially if he played well...that would really shake things up.
After giving it a bit more thought, I guess, depending on what Cappy's thinking is with Hurrell, he could take his spot of the bench - given Cappy's use of the bench and the players he has there, anything is possible!!!

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
Out of interest does anyone know how the team get to the stadium?
just looking at the location, travel to this one could be incredibly punishing.
4 hour flight.
airport 2 hours early.
then a what 2 hour bus trip to gosford?

Pretty sure they cant fly direct. Also a good location to take the warriors as it is an area without many warriors fans, so takes their supporters out of it.

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
4 hour flight.
airport 2 hours early.

Pretty sure they cant fly direct. Also a good location to take the warriors as it is an area without many warriors fans, so takes their supporters out of it.
Plus the Warriors have had two less days to prepare than the Roosters who played last Saturday while we played on Monday. Not saying this as an excuse - just stating how long it's been between games for the two teams.

Apus

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 6, 2012
The position we're in right now with Thompson out is where I'd be using him for sure. Right now we're using a prop at lock and a centre in the second row. I mean it's not as bad as it sounds cause they're the types who can do it, but it's not ideal. Personally I really don't like Mannering and Hoffman on the edges, there's just no punch. Thompson being injured really shows how weak we are when it comes to strike second rowers. If Lanes form is decent, he'd be in my 17 interchanging with Thompson.

Reactions: Miket12

The Batman

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 9, 2012
4 hour flight.
airport 2 hours early.

Bus from Sydney Airport, not that taxing really? Gosford is just over an hours drive. Pretty standard really

Reactions: matiunz

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
A quick google search says its 1:30 by car so a chartered coach should be under two hours from Sydney airport to Gosford on a weekend.

diehard

1st Grade Fringe
Jan 27, 2016
I'm thinking Kata will be replaced by Hurrell do to injury, as Kata was on crutches after the Knights game. I don't know anything, just a guess. When is Sao coming back?

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Reactions: diehard

6 Again

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 29, 2015
I'm thinking Kata will be replaced by Hurrell do to injury, as Kata was on crutches after the Knights game. I don't know

I'm sure I heard Cappy say it was a bad cork but Kata's pulled up really well this week and will play ... sorry to break the news if your a big Hurrell fan.

Reactions: diehard

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
A quick google search says its 1:30 by car so a chartered coach should be under two hours from Sydney airport to Gosford on a weekend.

wouldnt look too deeply into the drive, you'd pretty much have a similar drive time to Penrith or Campbelltown in decent traffic

Reactions: gREVUS

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
wouldnt look too deeply into the drive, you'd pretty much have a similar drive time to Penrith or Campbelltown in decent traffic
That's what I was thinking - and definitely easier to get to than some of the other regular grounds we play at with connecting flights, etc.

Reactions: gREVUS

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings