• Yes

• Its OK

• No

• WTF!

• Who cares? Just win!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmm - jonno wright..................... He may have experience but he's too dam SLOW!!!!!!!!!!

upload_2016-3-15_18-10-56.jpeg

Matulino gone for 4 weeks would be the end of the season for the Warriors. We would then require a group of juniors and Lillyman to move the team forward and defend midfield. No wonder the Warriors are fighting it though it looked like an obvious shoulder charge/check

Reactions: 1 user
Why bother waiting for Manu & Ayshford to come right? Their both liable to pull up lame during the match.. One was farkin injured and the other was concussed. Why risk going into a game with wounded players? Risking both when not at a hundy percent fark sakes no wonder this team looks disjointed and lost. McFadden thinking 101.

Gutless McFadden. No wonder your on a losing streak. Got a cheek to say Hurrell is cover for Ayshford. Konnie is our #1 centre and he's being treated like shit. Can't wait for this joke of a coach to be sacked. Real coaches would know how to get the best out of Konnie.

Sorry men but head before heart this week.. Third loss in a row to start the season. 11 game losing streak. Same players week in week out. Don't give me this keep them together hope it comes right shit. Gutless coach. Sack him Jim.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Why bother waiting for Manu & Ayshford to come right? Their both liable to pull up lame during the match.. One was farkin injured and the other was concussed. Why risk going into a game with wounded players? Risking both when not at a hundy percent fark sakes no wonder this team looks disjointed and lost. McFadden thinking 101.
I reckon Manu Vatuvei is out but Blake Ayshford only suffered a concussion. No reason why he shouldnt be playing...

Reactions: 4 users

Jordan G

...and the experient continues with Shauny J and Robbo. Pretty lame for Cappy to say that Hurrell is cover for Ayshford. Let me see, we got 10 points against the Bronco's. Offense? I hate Cappy.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Is Cappy sane?

God I've grown to hate this overused quote.

Anyway, I hope the media can go a week without mentioning our "star-studded" line up. Ayshford, Wright, Palavi.....ooohhh it's looking bright amongst dem stars.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Gutless McFadden. No wonder your on a losing streak. Got a cheek to say Hurrell is cover for Ayshford. Konnie is our #1 centre and he's being treated like shit. Can't wait for this joke of a coach to be sacked. Real coaches would know how to get the best out of Konnie.

Sorry men but head before heart this week.. Third loss in a row to start the season. 11 game losing streak. Same players week in week out. Don't give me this keep them together hope it comes right shit. Gutless coach. Sack him Jim.

If Ayshford is fit, Konnie and Ayshford in the centres, Lolohea and Kata on the wing. If Ayshford isn't fit, Konnie and Kata.

The team named is ridiculous. No way will Manu be playing if he did his rib cartilege.

We won't beat the storm scoring 10 points with our current defensive line.

bruce

Contributor
Sorry men but head before heart this week.. Third loss in a row to start the season. 11 game losing streak.
I agree with you but the TAB has them as favourites, maybe they are counting on all the Warriors fans betting with their hearts.

"I suspect manu will be given till game day to prove his fitness."

Heres the big danger. With the reduced interchange teams can no longer afford to take a calculated risk that players will make it through a game. There cannot be any doubt as to a players fitness cause if it backfires it will cost you big time on the field if that player cant make it to the end.

Reactions: 13 users
No, he's just shit.
We didnt know that last week? If he's shit, then why use him? We've had a look at him for quite a bit last year, so the coach should know what he wants to do with him. Either he is shit, and no hope in which case dont use him. Or he trained well in the off season, then give him a chance and give him a few games to prove what he can or cant do. What is a random 1 game meant to prove?

I don't have much of a problem with the team named.
It's more the style of play that's been putting a salt in my coffee but we won't know if they've made any changes there till the game rolls around.

Reactions: 1 users

Jordan G

I don't have much of a problem with the team named.
It's more the style of play that's been putting a salt in my coffee but we won't know if they've made any changes there till the game rolls around.

Likewise. If we take stock of our casualty ward (which we seem to do frequently at the start of every season) the only real question we have is yes or no on Hurrell. Aside from that there aren't a lot of options.

Can only name those who are available, but it would be nice to see something resembling a decent game plan this week.

We didnt know that last week? If he's shit, then why use him? We've had a look at him for quite a bit last year, so the coach should know what he wants to do with him. Either he is shit, and no hope in which case dont use him. Or he trained well in the off season, then give him a chance and give him a few games to prove what he can or cant do. What is a random 1 game meant to prove?

We did know that last week.

• Haha
Kind of expected this line up................went with who cares, just win. PLEASE

Reactions: 3 users
traditionally the storm struggle hard against our second phase game. Its been missing so im hoping the sleeping giant has woken up and we may start to offload a bit and for the first time in years have proper support play.

Status
Not open for further replies.