14 NATHANIEL ROACHE

15 CHARLIE GUBB

16 JAMES GAVET

17 ALBERT VETE

18 JOHN PALAVI

21 JONATHAN WRIGHT

23 KONRAD HURRELL

HEAD COACH | ANDREW McFADDEN

Expected side. Can't say I'm dissapointed, when I look at that team, the moment it clicks, it's going to be something special... So it makes sense that Cappy wants to attempt to keep it as stable as possible.

Obviously Wright is cover for Manu and Konnie for Blake... Interesting that Allwood was not the first option for Manu, given his form in NSW Cup, but Wrights a safe option.

Biggest disappointment for me is Sam being ruled out - he, along with Bodene and James, has been our standout player. Really hoping he gets back on the park soon. Strange to me that Palavi is cover for Mutts... How's he been going in reserve grade? Do we really not have anyone better?

Robbo really needs to step up this week and justify his selection in the side, Tommy is not too far away, and at least we know with him were going to get a better defender (and, going by his efforts so far, not necessarily a worse kicker)...

Got a good feeling about this week for some reason.

I suspect manu will be given till game day to prove his fitnes. I hope Konrad at lest makes the bench. No matter what people say about him we do need some fire power

...and the experient continues with Shauny J and Robbo. Pretty lame for Cappy to say that Hurrell is cover for Ayshford. Let me see, we got 10 points against the Bronco's. Offense? I hate Cappy.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Is Cappy sane?

Well 21 years supporting The Warriors and I find myself in hospital having tests on my heart after an ambulance ride from work yesterday, come on Warriors what are you doing to me. We need to beat the Storm.

If this is your first time, you, sir, have a very, very, very strong heart. Or real lousy short term memory that allows you to forget very quickly.

Starting to have sympathy with PlayTheBall's argument, here. It is silly to name a 7-8 man bench just because the NRL want a team for the papers. Personally, it doesn't bother me Fantasy rugby league purposes, but it seems a club may as well name all it's uninjured/unsuspended Top 25: This is who we have available. 17 of them will play. Find out Who! Find out Where! On Game Day!!.

If this is your first time, you, sir, have a very, very, very strong heart. Or real lousy short term memory that allows you to forget very quickly.

Starting to have sympathy with PlayTheBall's argument, here. It is silly to name a 7-8 man bench just because the NRL want a team for the papers. Personally, it doesn't bother me Fantasy rugby league purposes, but it seems a club may as well name all it's uninjured/unsuspended Top 25: This is who we have available. 17 of them will play. Find out Who! Find out Where! On Game Day!!.
Thanks mate, home now, up the Warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.