• No

• WTF!

• Who cares? Just win!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
snake77

snake77

Yeah if it's a quiet day we lead the news (only on loses of course) then come the sports news the smug buggers come in for another turn to kick us in the guts.:(

bruce

bruce

Contributor
eah if it's a quiet day we lead the news (only on loses of course) then come the sports news the smug buggers come in for another turn to kick us in the guts.:(
You mean Peter Williams, the dinosaur, don't worry about him he is the same with everybody, did you know he invented the wheel?:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
mrblonde

mrblonde

However, we have to live with that, so better figure out a way to manage it.

I will not accept any "it's 11PM NZT! It's 30C!" type argument for a loss. The team have known the game date and time for a while (even Rds 21-26 are given with a few weeks notice) and they should do whatever they can to mitigate the effect that the time/expected heat has on their game day performance. Put it this way, would you accept the Broncos saying they lost the away game to the Warriors because it was in July and it's always cold as shit in Auckland in July?

Exactly.

mrblonde

mrblonde

Monday might be depressing though

Well, Monday is always depressing so a Warriors Sunday loss just rubs it in.

I fear this time of year: I've got a team in the NRL, English Premier League and Super Rugby. If all three lose it is one absolute BEEYATCH of a Monday!

Danpatmac

Isaac luke has been dropped from the team to play storm tomorrow for speaking out at captains run today, unhappy with teams lax attitude to training this week and with three players deciding not to turn up today luke exclaimed that this was bull shit , Mc f adden deciding this was enough to drop him . Seriously

sack everybody

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

It has turned a bit autumnal in Auckland - mid-high twenties but windy with a few showers - no heat complaints for tomorrow!

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Was that post about Luke being dropped a hoax?

• Haha
davewjnz

davewjnz

An 8 - 9 day turn around , No Travel , No 30+ degree heat, home crowd support.
It's all setup for us.

Why is it that, even with all of that going for us, it still doesn't fill me with enough confidence that we will come away with the 2 points?

Oh yeah, we are The Warriors where winning is only a certainty if we are leading by 30 with less then 5 minutes left on the clock.

I love the South Stand if / when Manu stuffs up and we're standing behind the try line awaiting the conversion.

"COMON MANU!! SORT THAT SHIT OUT BROTHER! (not me but he come right after that) LOL

DavidMcKay1974

DavidMcKay1974

Where's Mt Wellington when you need him to sniff those things out? ;)

fizurg

fizurg

I don't normally stick my neck out like this but I'm going troll this time.

Reactions: 2 users
Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome back, haven't trolled this way for the last three years or so, although I will be protecting my source, we will all know the soon enough,
Yeah good, give Iron Lion my best for the Trolls Family Easter do...:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
fanrrior

fanrrior

Surely after Hoffman complains about unprofessionalism and then gets given the captaincy the Warriors wouldn't punish another player in the leadership group for voicing similar complaints. This club can't be that stupid, especially with Lord Doyle steering the helm.

snake77

snake77

Where's Mt Wellington when you need him to sniff those things out?
If he didn't hear anything earlier today we'd probably need to wait for the morning. I'm pretty sure recently he posted that he didn't want to query his source late as it's better to let them get some sleep the night before the game.

Surely if this happened like this McFadden would get hauled into Doyle's office to justify why he dropped the guy speaking up and not the guys who didn't turn up to training. This is the type of behaviour McFadden said he wanted to eliminate from the club so it doesn't make much sense.

6 Again

Can't believe we're still talking about this to be honest.

• Haha

warriors4sure

Out of the league Haters.....Murray Deaker is the one I have the most respect for....because he by in large is an honest man...calls a spade a spade.

Never had time for the blow wad. His dribble about how the browning of NZ sport would have dire consequences for the future. How our sporting teams be mirrored to our nations racial makeup. Then his hypocrisy in gushing over our sporting heroes on radio was incredible to listen to. He has the same beliefs as andy Haden. Was never held to account which is not surprising. This school of thought is always bubbling under the surface and rears its ugly head when sportman and teams fail. Then the accusing finger is pointed out at the usual suspects. The day he retired was the best day in sports radio, a dinosaur
Out of the league Haters.....Murray Deaker is the one I have the most respect for....because he by in large is an honest man...calls a spade a spade

Status
Not open for further replies.