General NRL 2016 Round 26 - General Discussion

Amandeep

U20's Player
Aug 28, 2016
For fuck sake all Aaron woods has to do is not make an effort to tackle and the give it obstruction!!!!

Amandeep

U20's Player
Aug 28, 2016
Just in*** match review committee clears Jack Whighton for shoulder charge, adds another week to Charlie Gub for being in attendance

• Haha
Reactions: Xfactor

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
Was just listening to Walters/Voss/other guy on Fox Sports after Canberra game who said that Rapana n Leilua should be in Meninga's four nation squad at the end of the year - I hope that Kearney gets in first on Rapana and picks him.

upload_2016-9-4_18-8-40.jpeg

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Worked too.... First time I've seen obstruction called where nobody was actually obstructed.
Like last week the play was quite far back from the defensive line; making his theatrics all the more ridiculous. It keeps working but come on man you are (Woods) front rower they are supposed to be tough. If someone runs through like Boyd you could at least run into them with a bit of force so they think about it next time.

Ennis and Wighton getting off; ridiculous makes me frustrated about Gubb's treatment even more now.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Well the Tigers fans now how we have felt the last few years.

Get into a situation in round 26 if you win you can make the 8 and the side gets smashed.

Get into a situation that gets everyone excited, the game pulls a decent crowd and the side gets smashed.

On the other side of that game the Raiders are a pretty good side to watch. Stuart who I have been critical of as a coach in the past has done a great job in rebuilding that side. They did have that stat where every second year they go well so the challenge besides performing in the finals is following up again next year.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Anyone watch the Farah lap during half time of the Tigers vs Raiders game? They then showed him again in the pre-match for the Panthers/Manly game sitting on the scoreboard having a beer instead of catching up with his old team mates.

He had an interview with a Fox reporter. Voss asked Where does he go now, off to catch up with his teammates?". Lara Pitt "He's still sitting up on the scoreboard".
Voss said it was strange like on Forrest Gump where he just stopped running one day LOL.

I posted earlier in this thread about Hayne was all I...me....I. They mentioned Farah is still eligible to play for the Tigers in the NSW Cup semis. Anyone reckon he will finish up the season helping them out? Today it looked like he had checked out.

wazzas

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Anyone watch the Farah lap during half time of the Tigers vs Raiders game? They then showed him again in the pre-match for the Panthers/Manly game sitting on the scoreboard having a beer instead of catching up with his old team mates.

He had an interview with a Fox reporter. Voss asked Where does he go now, off to catch up with his teammates?". Lara Pitt "He's still sitting up on the scoreboard".
Voss said it was strange like on Forrest Gump where he just stopped running one day LOL.

I posted earlier in this thread about Hayne was all I...me....I. They mentioned Farah is still eligible to play for the Tigers in the NSW Cup semis. Anyone reckon he will finish up the season helping them out? Today it looked like he had checked out.
couldn't blame him, the fans have had his back through the whole debacle, very different to Hayne imo

wazzas

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Matt Moylan playing the game Shaun Johnson should be playing, 14 possessions so far in this game and quite a few runs as well. Oh and he has assisted in all four of the tries scored.

Trugoy

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 3, 2016
Raiders and Panthers showing today how out of our depth we would've been in the semis anyway..
As much as I would've loved us to make the finals, we would've been massacred week 1..
Pheeew!!

Reactions: brightman

Trugoy

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 3, 2016

It's all a bit bizarre. Move on Robbie.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
It's all a bit bizarre. Move on Robbie.
It didn't look like he had too many beers up there with him. Imagine if he fell nd got injured it would screw up his contract negotiations.

Or if he fell would the headline be "Tigers star falls of scoreboard" or "Former Tiger falls off scoreboard" he's acting like that is it as 26 rounds are done but he is still eligible to play for the NSW Cup side in the finals.

Trugoy

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 3, 2016
It didn't look like he had too many beers up there with him. Imagine if he fell nd got injured it would screw up his contract negotiations.

Or if he fell would the headline be "Tigers star falls of scoreboard" or "Former Tiger falls off scoreboard" he's acting like that is it as 26 rounds are done but he is still eligible to play for the NSW Cup side in the finals.
Cool way to go out though..
Just by himself up there sinking a few and over looking the ground,chilin'.
The place is obviously special to him.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings