General NRL 2016 Round 26 - General Discussion

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
And Ennis could (should) be looking at a few weeks off for the late shoulder charge. You know he won't get charged though!!

It should have been on report at least, and an eight point try.

Danpatmac

both the ex warrior players were very average at times on D though .....but still much better than most of the warriors players .....Cows looking strong

I can't name many perfect players.

All have strengths and weaknesses, doesn't stop hundreds of guys having good first grade careers

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
And Ennis could (should) be looking at a few weeks off for the late shoulder charge. You know he won't get charged though!!
We have a week of playing the victim or how much of a shame it will be for him to miss the finals for that or what a shame it will be for him to be suspended at the end of his career etc. We will probably find over the next week despite being well known as a grub he will all of a sudden have a great record with the judiciary.

He's not a low profile player like Gubb so this will be interesting. Will Gubb's sentence be mentioned while debating this, maybe by people wanting him suspended or a fair process. I doubt it though as it will be angled for him to play or miss a game.

Jordan G

That tackle was hilarious. Only had eyes for Holmes 3 passes before it got to him and...crunch.

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
May 15, 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
Have the concussion rules changed?? Feki was in lala land. Passes the test and allowed back out there. Heinington was also out cold. No word on whether he will be back (bet he is).
Meads and Hayne both knocked out in the previous game. Mead passes test and allowed back out there. Hayne not even taken off for the test!!
I thought the rule was. If you were out cold that's it... Gone!

Reactions: Lord_m_80 and bruce

Amandeep

U20's Player
Aug 28, 2016
I don't know if this makes you guys feel any better about not making the finals but fuck me there is no way in the world we could compete with the likes of the Storm and Cowboys of this world. These guys are on another level compared to our clowns

Reactions: bruce and tajhay

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
The storm, just a well drilled professional outfit. Every single player on that team.
They do all of the little things you get taught when growing up but need to be reminded of. Dive on loose balls, support for the ball carrier on both sides of the ball, get back and make yourself part of the play.

Even when they have a large turnover of players or it is suspected their aging stars will fall off the pace they still manage to be go well or as in the case like this year lead the competition.

Reactions: bruce

Amandeep

U20's Player
Aug 28, 2016
I live about 500 metres from the stadium the storm are playing right now it's so fitting that the sky's open up and mixed with fireworks it's making for a fitting finish

Reactions: bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I don't know if this makes you guys feel any better about not making the finals but fuck me there is no way in the world we could compete with the likes of the Storm and Cowboys of this world. These guys are on another level compared to our clowns
We have the players, but we don't have a motivator as coach, and we don't have a team of tacklers.
Geez that Flanagan looks a hard bastard. Reminds me of those WWII Russian generals sending their troops on a charge with machine guns set up to get them if they turn around and come back.:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Defence

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
Just an observation on the Titans, they seemed to have gone backwards since Hayne joined them, they just don't seem to be playing as well before he joined. Maybe in hindsight they should of waited until next year to play him, i actually thought that David Mead was good at the back and then he got shafted to make room for Mr Ego. :D:D:D:D

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings