01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Are you happy with the team named?

• Yes

• OK

• Starting team is good but the bench!

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lillyman very lucky to still be there IMO. If McFadden was using the same criteria he did for Lolohea, he would be in NSW Cup. I wouldn't mind seeing Sipley given some more time in first grade to try kick start our forward pack in to gear

Agree with that, he's been up and down all year. It's not the example you want set for your young charges by your senior front rower.

Want to see some desperation from Lolohea , Looking to catch the ball on the full, diving on the loose ball, hitting hard in the tackle. Not this crap we have been getting the last few weeks.

Reactions: 4 users
Want to see some desperation from Lolohea , Looking to catch the ball on the full, diving on the loose ball, hitting hard in the tackle. Not this crap we have been getting the last few weeks.

Amazing how people react to Lolohea, yet wont apply the same scrutiny to our forward pack. The forward pack is most likely accountable for majority of losses to date

Reactions: 5 users
Amazing how people react to Lolohea, yet wont apply the same scrutiny to our forward pack. The forward pack is most likely accountable for majority of losses to date

Eh? Dude the forward pack get ripped on here. McFadden just can't drop them cause the backups are all shithouse.

Reactions: 7 users
If Titans beat Penrith the only things turning up at Mt Smart will be the players and the ghosts from another failed season. That Rabbits game was the killer but whats new we always somehow end up like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Getting there. Guess Lolo has confidence now. What I would tweak is:
Ata starting at 6
Lulu starts at hooker
Roache to the bench
Otherwise happy.

Reactions: 1 users
BTW, the West Tigers are on 24 points like us. If they beat us, and win the next game, and the Titans lose their next two games, they make the 8. So they do have an incentive to win against us, as much as we do.

Reactions: 3 users

Inruin

Contributor
if its fine and this is the team that runs out i'm picking an absolute demolition of the tigers

Reactions: 1 user
BTW, the West Tigers are on 24 points like us. If they beat us, and win the next game, and the Titans lose their next two games, they make the 8. So they do have an incentive to win against us, as much as we do.
Please don't point this out I'm feeling depressed already.:( A good point though we all assumed we had turned a corner and would take care of Souths and win our home games. The Tigers have lost Tedesco but they still have a lot to play for. We owe them for round 1 so hopefully........hopefully.

Good to have Kata back.

Lolohea went well on the wing outside Ayshford at the start of the year. I don't mind that combination. But like what has been debated on team selections and the coaching thread. Lolohea needed to go down and get some confidence back, that lasted a week. He also had to get some confidence back while not playing from the bench.:confused:

Reactions: 1 users
like afew people have said on here, it will prob come down to next week and the muppets will lose to the Eels

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I see Michael Chee-Kam is 18th man for the Tigers this weekend. I remember seeing him in the 20's for the raiders? And thinking he was going to be a star. Any one know happened with him? Injuries or has he just not kicked on?

Mr Bob

Contributor
I see Michael Chee-Kam is 18th man for the Tigers this weekend. I remember seeing him in the 20's for the raiders? And thinking he was going to be a star. Any one know happened with him? Injuries or has he just not kicked on?

What i want to know is how he ended up with a chinese name...

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Jordan G

The common theme from fans after he left them (Raiders, Manly) is that he had all the physical gifts but didn't quite have the right attitude/mentality.

So he'll fit right in here.

• Haha
He got sent off in a NSW Cup game last weekend for abusing a touch judge. Unusual to see a guy get rewarded for that.