• Yes

• Its OK

• Bench is wack!

• No

• Who cares just win

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he did get nailed and they took him off for a concussion test. I thought we missed him when he was off. Not to criticise Jazz, but Roache adds spark on attack.

Hope he sticks around for another 2 years while Luke is still here. early days but he looks set to be our future 9.

Reactions: bruce
I must admit I would like to see bunty get the nod over Asyford. But you know if he does, we will lose a Center in the first 5mins of the game haha.

Cursed I tell you!!
yep i've been thinking that too......i'd like to have Bunty as well...just for that extra muscle....but always been a fan of cappy....even though a lot of fans are'nt....we're going well...i think these g/p games have strengthened our resolve...lol well i hope so...cheers

He's so classy and tough for such a young guy, still 20's eligible.
We'll definitely lock him up long term.

Whoever taught him how to tackle properly, they should give themselves a pat on the back. Textbook nearly every time.

One question...which of those teams will be higher on the ladder come finals time? Any player making the finals is going to have an advantage over the others.

To be fair, Levi is playing with one of the worst teams possible.

Still think Roache has a bigger upside than both of them though.

Reactions: bruce
Swap Tui and Fusitua around and bunty in for Blake. I been a Blake supporter but no point having him on bench.
We got cover in the 17 for every position
Fullback - Fusitua or lolohea
Center - mannering or Thomson
Halves - lolohea
Wing - jazz I guess, anyone can play wing can't they?

Anyway no point having a just in case on the bench with that cover in the 17.

Reactions: 1 person
honestly Levi really impressed me earlier in the season. Displayed more in a horrible side than I've seen from Roache so far.

Nikorima is likely to be the bench utility though IMO, given his association with Kearney at the broncos.

for me, it just comes down to personal preference. I like Levi but I like Roache's style more. I can see him being a smooth operator at 9 for us in the years to come.

Agree that Levi probably deserves first crack in the test arena though.

Swap Tui and Fusitua around and bunty in for Blake. I been a Blake supporter but no point having him on bench.
We got cover in the 17 for every position
Fullback - Fusitua or lolohea
Center - mannering or Thomson
Halves - lolohea
Wing - jazz I guess, anyone can play wing can't they?

Anyway no point having a just in case on the bench with that cover in the 17.
Nah Tui does not get a centre birth ahead of Ayshford. If he has another shakey game at the back he will be riding the pine (or left out) and Ayshford will be back to centre. Personally I hope he has a good game and it doesn't come to that.

I'm over complaining, the way Cappy has them playing I will go with his team every week. Awesome to have a near full strength team at this time of year, I don't think Luke is much of a loss, those two young kids compliment each other and play with more heart. Bring on Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.