General NRL 2016 Round 23 - General Discussion

Which two games are you most looking forward to?

• Bulldogs vs Manly

• Broncos vs Eels

• Tigers vs Titans

• Warriors vs Rabbitohs

• Dragons vs Sharks

• Knights vs Panthers

• Roosters vs Cowboys

• Raiders vs Storm

Results are only viewable after voting.
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Lol has anyone actually checked out the HayneCam? Curiosity got the better of me-what a waste of time! How is this still a thing?

Reactions: 1 users
eric

eric

Manu should watch Chris Lawrence and take notes in preparation for his move ;)

He runs harder than any of their forwards. Still a solid player.

Tigers looking pretty decent too :/

Reactions: 1 user

6 Again

Lol has anyone actually checked out the HayneCam? Curiosity got the better of me-what a waste of time! How is this still a thing?

lol ... you'd have to be a sycophantic Hayne stalker to spend the game watching from his personal camera.

Foxsports is such a sausagefest lol

Marshthedarsh

I wonder if that call would have been made if that happened in Golden Point. Oh wait, no I don't...

Marshthedarsh

It's a pretty stupid idea, just like that SBW monologue in 2013 for his first game back.

Having said that, it'd be well worth a watch for that field goal.

Marshthedarsh

As good a result as we could've hoped for I suppose.

Short of the Tigers getting thrashed. We need to beat them when we play anyway and the Titans are slightly disadvantaged by their draw being one point down.

6 Again

I'm Confident about our chances against the Tigers now I've seen the Titans take them down at home, without Tedesco it could be made a bit easier for us too.

snake77

snake77

We discuss our issues with goal kicking in was 12-10 at half time and the Titans had scored tries without kicking any conversions. They could have got that game wrapped up a lot earlier.

Good game though. For the rest of the week it will be all about Haynes 1 pointer until the hype moves to their next game.

FAN

FAN

Are you sure? The bookies have them at evens, and the Tigers are the away team. As long as we keep on winning we can sit back and watch the skin fly with those four points games alongside. If we concentrate on our own destiny we could make 6th...fair dinkum.

YEP pretty sure bro.......:D