• Yes

• 50/50

• No

• Not a chance in hell!

Results are only viewable after voting.
jsmooove

jsmooove

He showed Konnie up
i noticed the Konnie of old came out once he dropped a ball coming out of their own end. His head went down and he kind of went missing. up to that he was playing well, i still think he has a long way to go before he will ever reach his potential..... if he ever does

Reactions: 10 users

Tylz

Two things

1. The tommy haters have been silenced.

2. The lolohea haters have more ammo.

But seriously I think his best position is Center or wing. I really can't see him as a halve or FB. To be honest if Atta is as good as he is heralded to be I really can't see where he fits into the team if we have a healthy roster.

Great effort by the guys today, we won that off the back of our defence really really impressed with the effort.

We do need to eliminate the needless handling areas though. I'm starting to believe we may be able to get an upset next week over the Cowboys.

If we don't play finals football now i will be heart broken because finally for the first time in recent history we are on the improve on the back end of the season and not a decline.

Up the Warriors!!!

Reactions: 8 users
Lousi-InBed

Lousi-InBed

Was at the game and basically in line with where kata intercepted the ball for that try, our left edge was a mile offside, the touchy was letting us get away with murder. Ken was a fucking beast!! All us warriors fan were booing the shit out of Hayne

Reactions: 17 users
Afakasi247

Afakasi247

Since the Canberra game (in Taranaki) something has switched with this team.

I think Doyles master plan is coming to fruition. The values, the very foundations for which this club is built upon have been uplifted.

What we have witnessed over the past 6 or so weeks is the new Warriors.

The REAL Warriors.

The man most heavily criticized during the madness is the man most wanted gone from the club. But, I think he is the key reason why we are in an improving positing moving forwarded.

Cappy McFadden, for all the head scratching decisions we haven't understood, you have done something which those before you post-Cleary have failed to.

You have these guys playing hard. Playing tough. Playing for 80 (or more) minutes week in week out. You have them playing for you. Playing for the standards established by our saviour Jim Doyle.

Playing for each other.

Playing for the jersey.

Playing for our Country.

And if we make the finals, I will back this lot to go all the way.

This is the feeling I've been dreaming about since we lost the 2011 Grand Final. The Warriors are breaking their stereotypes week by week.

The final hurdle? Make the fucken 8.

Let's do this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22 users

Selector

Good effort solid win. Thought the defence was especially good. Just need to learn how to better close out games.

Reactions: 1 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
He showed Konnie up
TBH I dont think he did this game. Great play by the Solomone Kata for sure but Konnie outplayed him today. Was a lot more involved and you cant go past his try and that chase down he did in David Fusitua who was gone for all money...

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Horriors2014

Horriors2014

Got to say the young guys continue to improve well. Most pleasing is the composure under pressure. The side is consistently earning their points. When they get scored against, they continue to follow the game plan-build pressure then strike.

Kata has proved me wrong-he's the most improved player this year.

Maumalo is the one that worries me most. He has errors in his game. And I still think he's soft for a big guy.

I wonder how long Cappy will persevere with Lolohea at FB.. again he made mistakes under the high ball and I believe Fusitua would have done better. I'd swap them for sure.

The fitness of the team was great. I haven't seen us look so good away since 2002.

Reactions: 3 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Maumalo is the one that worries me most. He has errors in his game. And I still think he's soft for a big guy.
Nothing soft about the way he hits the ball up, Belted the shit out of his tacklers and put on one of the hits of the year on his edge. What areas do you think he is soft in???

Reactions: 13 users
Lousi-InBed

Lousi-InBed

Nothing soft about the way he hits the ball up, Belted the shit out of his tacklers and put on one of the hits of the year on his edge. What areas do you think he is soft in???

Was at the game, there was so much intent with everything he did, best game I've seen him play hands down.

Alexradisich

Awesome effort from all the boys
Cappy with the substitutions wtf
We do not need two utility type players on the bench
For me Nate Roache stood out more than Jazz, especially with his running game

Reactions: 4 users

Billy Teets James

Mannering was my MOM. The best Ive seen him play in ages! He looked angry out there. Angry Mannering is a Mean Mannering! Lol. Good win boys! Just need Bunty to replace Ayshford on the bench, Fusitua back to Fb. And maybe Sipley to get a run for Lisone(Lisones done nothing wrong. Just want to see more of Toa.)

Reactions: 5 users

Xfactor

proud of the boys efforts this week. We can finally have some faith in our defence. Now lets repeat this effort next week and stamp our mark in the finals!! I think Fusitua has made that centre spot his own too. Hopefully the positional swaps have ended for him. Still cant say i've seen enough from Lolohea to say he gets the five eighth position next year.
Mate I actually think the simple solution to a decent run into the finals = 1.Fusitua 3.Lolohea

David is EASILY the better fullback, and Tui can't perform his magic from the back.

Surprised that Cappy hasn't seen this.

Reactions: 2 users
jsmooove

jsmooove

i think hayne will hinder the titans. in a few weeks they will use the standard parra strategy of pass to hayne. saw a bit of it today towards the back end of the game

Reactions: 2 users

Play The Ball

TBH I dont think he did this game. Great play by the Solomone Kata for sure but Konnie outplayed him today. Was a lot more involved and you cant go past his try and that chase down he did in David Fusitua who was gone for all money...
Really? Hurrell did produce some nice plays and was involved but i had both Fusitua and Kata easily in front of him on today's performance. Despite some nice things there was the classic Hurrell dropped ball, missed tackle and while his chase on Fusitua was terrific - have a look at his limp effort at marker on that next play. Credit where its due - he troubled the Warriors and showed plenty of upside but there is always the downside there too.

Reactions: 13 users
rugged

rugged

If Tommy had shown this form two months ago they would have declined his release request. I don't know what has clicked for him but he has finally worked out how to best support Shaun Johnson. Kinda wish he was round for on more season

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
CpPMJIzVMAE T19

• Haha
Freddie Futler

Freddie Futler

I wonder how long Cappy will persevere with Lolohea at FB.. again he made mistakes under the high ball and I believe Fusitua would have done better. I'd swap them for sure.
The LoLo fans are very conspicuous by their absence, thought they would be in here lauding him and Cappy for giving him two whole games to show how wonderful he is, but no they are not waxing lyrical about his knock ons, missed tackles etc.

You called for LoLo's inclusion and Cappy obliged so come on guys show some consistency and now call for the coach to drop him for nearly costing us the game.

Reactions: 5 users
ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Administrator

He sent Peats flying at least once.

He's definitely not soft, he's also not a winger, though that's not necessarily his doing. The most pleasing thing about his recent performances is that I have no doubt he has the mentality to survive in the forwards, with a pre-season behind him he will adjust, and we need edge runners.

Reactions: 1 users

6 Again

How good is Fusitua going to be? he continues to impress with each outing this season. He looks solid at center so agree with Cappy that it seems to be his best position, gets better quality ball than on the wing and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck will be fullback next year.