will we make the top 8?

• Lock it in!

• Yes

• 50/50

• No

• Not a chance in hell!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Herbie Hind

I noticed it during the game and had another look on replay - at about minute 71.27 that dirty bastard Greg Bird has two subtle attempts at stomping on Matulino post-tackle. The sooner someone lands a decent punch into that pricks head the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Jordan G

I noticed it during the game and had another look on replay - at about minute 71.27 that dirty bastard Greg Bird has two subtle attempts at stomping on Matulino post-tackle. The sooner someone lands a decent punch into that pricks head the better.

Just look at his face, genetics already delivered the knockout blow, anything else would be insignificant.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
I think you might be looking for a reason not to like Greg Bird. There are enough reasons already

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Far North Forever

Watched the game from directly behind the posts we were attacking in the second half. Awesome game from our boys.
Pretty much everythings been said about our performance...so thought I'd throw these 2 cents in.

I've been going to most Warriors/Titans - Warriors/Broncos games when I can over the years, but this year the Warriors support was fucking mind blowing.
The amount of Warriors jerseys (of every kind, thx Scurrah) worn in that stadium was something to behold.
It was definitely 50/50 support, though my reckoning would say more like 60/40 Warriors.
All you had to do was walk around under the stadium. There'd be a splattering of people wearing the Titans blue and yellow amongst the multitude of multi coloured Warriors jerseys. Lol
If you've never been to a Warriors game at either Suncorp or particularly Cbus, be sure to if you get the opportunity. There's no doubting just how popular our team is here in SEQLD.

On the Hayne return..
At the game when he took to the field the buzz was real. The cheers and the boos were in a fight with each other and the vibe in the whole place just lifted another notch.
Love him or hate him the dude certainly creates excitement.
Was cool to be a part of it.
(And thankfully didn't have to sit through the pregame and commentary wankfest on Fox)

Just wanted to give a wrap to Konrad.
I was directly in line with him (Row 1) as he was chasing down Fusitua after that intercept. What a sight to behold, Fusitua and Konnie heading straight as us flat chat. Mean!
Wonderful run and chase.
Lastly, Konrad stayed out there walking around the sidelines signing autographs and taking pics with fans long after all the other players had left. Even had someone from the Titans staff come over telling him that's enough, time to go but he just continued. If not for a serious looking lady from the staff ORDER him to get in the sheds (which was friggin hilarious) I reckon he would've went all the way around to meet everybody who stayed, which many did. (Including my little posse)
Made a lot of kids and fans very happy giving his time like that.

Great day, great result, good vibes.
Mean post bro bucket list added to.

Reactions: 1 user
Brother Faisal

Brother Faisal

just watching the replay focusing primarily on jazz and roache. man they both played well. ill give jazz the edge defensively but nathaniel has this ability to not make a dominant tackle but somehow wriggle his way on top so quickly that he almost always ends up square at first marker.

I was also watching for release time from dummy half and jazz is abit slower, he seems to have a heavier hand than roache but also slows his release down by picking up the ball and then passing whereas roache has a better pass direct from the ground especially on last tackle passes. Roache has really good hands his pass seems light and easier to catch than jazz's. But better than both is TL. Tommy has one of the best passes out of dummy half and the best straightening of attack out of dummy half. His pass is the best in the team barring Shaun Johnson.

Someone mentioned neither missed a tackle and both played roughly 20 min periods which were perfect allowing roache to come on and attack the quick ptb and jazz to come on after and tighten the middle defensively. Best interchange work cappy has made all year for mine.

They both really tightened up the middle. We were solid defensively through the whole game i believe in part to their work. Im sad to say but i dont think Luke is good for this team to play the full 80mins going into the future. Very few can do it at such a high level and I dont think isaac can. Not saying he cant play 80min because he has but for him to be effective for 80min at a high level. I think the best thing going forward is for a 2 man hooker rotation going into the finals.

Reactions: 3 users

Far North Forever

just watching the replay focusing primarily on jazz and roache. man they both played well. ill give jazz the edge defensively but nathaniel has this ability to not make a dominant tackle but somehow wriggle his way on top so quickly that he almost always ends up square at first marker.

I was also watching for release time from dummy half and jazz is abit slower, he seems to have a heavier hand than roache but also slows his release down by picking up the ball and then passing whereas roache has a better pass direct from the ground especially on last tackle passes. Roache has really good hands his pass seems light and easier to catch than jazz's. But better than both is TL. Tommy has one of the best passes out of dummy half and the best straightening of attack out of dummy half. His pass is the best in the team barring Shaun Johnson.

Someone mentioned neither missed a tackle and both played roughly 20 min periods which were perfect allowing roache to come on and attack the quick ptb and jazz to come on after and tighten the middle defensively. Best interchange work cappy has made all year for mine.

They both really tightened up the middle. We were solid defensively through the whole game i believe in part to their work. Im sad to say but i dont think Luke is good for this team to play the full 80mins going into the future. Very few can do it at such a high level and I dont think isaac can. Not saying he cant play 80min because he has but for him to be effective for 80min at a high level. I think the best thing going forward is for a 2 man hooker rotation going into the finals.
Totes agree unlike Can Smith who concentrates on distribution and kicking Isaacs go is his running game which drains his tank. We do need Shaun Johnson go get back to kicking for goal though.