General NRL 2016 Round 21 - General Discussion

Which two games are you most looking forward to?

• Roosters vs Broncos

• Bulldogs vs Dragons

• Warriors vs Panthers

• Eels vs Tigers

• Cowboys vs Storm

• Rabbitohs vs Raiders

• Manly vs Knights

• Titans vs Sharks

Results are only viewable after voting.
snake77

snake77

Great game. The Titans getting two points there would have made life a lot harder for us.

The Titans getting 1 point out of the game still makes things interesting.

Jordan G

Great game. The Titans getting two points there would have made life a lot harder for us.

The Titans getting 1 point out of the game still makes things interesting.

Titans are 30 odd points ahead of us on F/A so if anything the equation doesn't change for us in regards to just needing to win, but the F/A situation now isn't as vital as far as Titans comparisons go.

6 Again

All I'll say is the Titans have had shockers in their very next game following golden point this season, if your looking for a silver lining.

Last edited:
bruce

bruce

Contributor
I was neutral on golden point now I am off the fence and with Wayne Bennett. It is a joke, it isn't even pretty to watch because of the useless refereeing. Canberra lost how many last season? Just wait until that happens to one of the Sydney clubs.

The pressure is on the Panthers now. They need to beat the Titans away, as do we, and that isn't going to be easy.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
That would've taken too much out of them. 6 day turnaround too.
Agree. Super tough game with the short Monday turnaround curse. We have no excuses for losing this. Even home advantage means SFA when we have had the wood over them the few years as expats make the GC seem like the Warriors home away from home...

Reactions: 1 user
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Agree. Super tough game with the short Monday turnaround curse. We have no excuses for losing this. Even home advantage means SFA when we have had the wood over them the few years as expats make the GC seem like the Warriors home away from home...
I want to believe you:), but we also need them to belt Penrith as well now.

Reactions: 1 user