General NRL 2016 Round 20 - General Discussion

Which to games are you most looking forward to?

• Cowboys vs Bulldogs

• Broncos vs Panthers

• Raiders vs Warriors

• Titans vs Eels

• Storm vs Roosters

• Sharks vs Knights

• Dragons vs Tigers

• Rabbitohs vs Manly

Results are only viewable after voting.
Swanley

Swanley

Keep this up and Brisbane might struggle to stay in the 8...even with a good draw like they have.

Last edited:
Trugoy

Trugoy

What chance Hingano coming in playing up to Cleary standards?
This young Cleary's not overawed in the slightest.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
snake77

snake77

First time in ages I want the Broncos to win, if Penrith and Titans win, which is looking likely, that's more pressure on us
The Panther winning these last two weeks haven't helped us too much. Maybe last week a little putting the final nail in the Eels turning things around after being docked their points. The last few years the results would often go our way but we wouldn't take care of our result. Hopefully this year we take care of our results. That way the pressure is on the other sides to keep on winning.

Reactions: 1 user

6 Again

What chance Hingano coming in playing up to Cleary standards?
This young Cleary's not overawed in the slightest.

He's a calming influence on his side young Cleary, age doesnt seem to be a limiting factor for him.

Hinganos a composed player in his own right but needs more time, we'll know more about him at the end if the season.

snake77

snake77

I dunno, Bellamy has a pretty good poker face.
Yeah you get the impression you would deal his cards and he'd slam his cards on the table screaming "aarrrhh a 2 and a 7, f off".:mad:

I doubt we'll see him mic'd up on Sterlo. Maybe when they start up the late night version.;)

This week on Sterlo late we have Craig Bellamy mic'd up in the Storm's coaching box, we review the Mitchell Pearce Australian day video vs the Corey Norman sex tape. Both tapes were offered to the media, which would you pay more for?o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Trugoy

Trugoy

This week on Sterlo late we have Craig Bellamy mic'd up in the Storm's coaching box, we review the Mitchell Pearce Australian day video vs the Corey Norman sex tape. Both tapes were offered to the media, which would you pay more for?o_O
You really should pitch that shit bro, this bookface instatwit generation will eat that shit up! Lol

Jordan G

Broncos don't have the easiest of draws and if results don't go their way they could have 3-4 teams trailing only 2 points behind them. Nervous times ahead.

Swanley

Swanley

Broncos don't have the easiest of draws and if results don't go their way they could have 3-4 teams trailing only 2 points behind them. Nervous times ahead.
Really?

Roosters H and A
Dragons A
Eels H
Bulldogs H
Storm A

At least 4 winnable games there for them....but they are struggling...they are in trouble.

Jordan G

Really?

Roosters H and A
Dragons A
Eels H
Bulldogs H
Storm A

At least 4 winnable games there for them....but they are struggling...they are in trouble.

I would rate the Eels game and the Roosters games as very slippery games. The Roosters have issues, but their forward pack is back to near full strength, Pearce is back. All those disruptions are gone and they'll be very keen to make amends in these final few games. The Eels it's hard to tell what they're going to come up with as that place changes from week to week, but for some reason the Eels always save something for the Broncos.

I don't think the Broncos are in any sort of form to say that any game is a sure 2 points.

Jordan G

And the Titans win...
A kick in the nuts and a poke in the eye.

We play the Panthers and Titans next. Even before the last two games these two matches were the ones that would decide the top 8 IMO. Win both and we're in the top 8 with 4 games to go and likely to hold on you'd think, lose 1 and we're fighting the other team for 8th spot, lose both and it's goodnight.

Jordan G

The real kicker though is that the Titans and Panthers both have had a big boost to their F/A this weekend. That sucks as much as the wins/losses.

snake77

snake77

Yeah the results aren't going our way and it doesn't help we haven't taken care of our side of things.

Losing in golden point means we aren't doing much damage to our for and against. But the Titans and Panthers have had some good wins.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
We play the Panthers and Titans next. Even before the last two games these two matches were the ones that would decide the top 8 IMO. Win both and we're in the top 8 with 4 games to go and likely to hold on you'd think, lose 1 and we're fighting the other team for 8th spot, lose both and it's goodnight.
I estimate we have to beat them both, no matter what, and we can afford only one loss, probably to the Cowboys. The other smokey might be St George waking up, but I can't see it.