General NRL 2016 Round 2 - General Discussion

What game are you most looking forward to (besides the Warriors)?

• Panthers v Bulldogs

• Raiders v Roosters

• Rabbitohs v Knights

• Eels v Cowboys

• Sharks v Dragons

• Storm v Titans

• Tigers v Manly

Results are only viewable after voting.
JBmurc

JBmurc

Was watching NRL 360, interesting to note that Geoff Toovey thought DCE wasn't very good as an organiser. I think that is Foran's greatest asset, probably why Johnson plays his best football for the Kiwis. Has Foran outside him doing all the organising.

Exactly right....Warriors owners seem to think they can BUY a great team from picking great attacking players from other teams instead of growing a great team ...

Last edited:

Selector

Wish Bully would play like the number 9 the Sharks have.... Ennis is controlling the pace and game...

I think that's team tactics from the coach to be honest and him been unfit. The Warriors have been trying to go wide to early instead of trying to dominate through the middle, that's why he hasn't run much from dummy half in my opinion. Think you'll see him have his best game this season so far when he plays for the Kiwis in the Anzac test match. He'll play off a dominant forward pack dominating through the middle and he'll be able to play off that.

Reactions: 1 users

facefacts

titans know good when they see it Nathan friend captain and we let him go

Funny how good players look when they aren't in a Warriors jersey...hey, maybe it's the Auckland water because the Blue's play the same way.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
surfin

surfin

What are Fox sport talking about, "Calls to sack Johnson", who apart from Girdler and a couple of nutters on here who is calling that.
The media are so full of shit it's not funny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Selector

What are Fox sport talking about, "Calls to sack Johnson", who apart from Girdler and a couple of nutters on here are calling that.
The media are so full of shit it's not funny.

Saw that. Drop the team's best attacking weapon makes sense to me. Think he was trying to hard to create something on Friday to be honest. Also think he's been played out of position needs to be closer to the action as first receiver.

Reactions: 2 users
nzw

nzw

Saw that. Drop the team's best attacking weapon makes sense to me. Think he was trying to hard to create something on Friday to be honest. Also think he's been played out of position needs to be closer to the action as first receiver.
they just know he will one day be better then any of them

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Man the Storm get away with murder. How was that not a knock on by Marika Koroibete???

Reactions: 2 users

Selector

Have the rules for a knock on changed? Koroibete knocks it forward its called play on. Roberts knocks it deadset backwards and its called a knock on.

Sup42

Sup42

Yep Storm look sharp....good test for our boys yadda yadda yadda.

We're a hoodoos chance.

• Haha
surfin

surfin

If the Aussie media is as smart as they think they are we will drop Shaun Johnson, afterall that went well for us the last 8 rounds last season.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users