Team List NRL 2016 Round 19 - Manly vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Are you happy with the team travelling all the way to Perth?

• Yes

• Dont care

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan G

Going to Perth it makes sense to have a extra players encase someone goes down injured.It's not like in Sydney when the NSWarriors are also playing or at home where we can quickly bring in a new player. Imagine if we only took 17 and someone went down injured today? Either we'd be flying someone over through 2 times zones to play not long after landing or we'd be putting Cappy/Morgan on the bench.

He would have seen it with his own eyes. 100% legit...
With Jazz replacing Bunty on the bench - is this confirmed?

Saw the Warriors social media page post a video highlight of Bunty playing for his High School at Mount Smart. With the Caption "This weekend he'll run out for his second NRL appearance".

Be pretty cold if he gets dropped (unless it's injury related) - Our bench would look lighter than it already does if Jazz replaces Bunty...

With Jazz replacing Bunty on the bench - is this confirmed?

Saw the Warriors social media page post a video highlight of Bunty playing for his High School at Mount Smart. With the Caption "This weekend he'll run out for his second NRL appearance".

Be pretty cold if he gets dropped (unless it's injury related) - Our bench would look lighter than it already does if Jazz replaces Bunty...
NVM - looks like Bodene Thompson is out this weekend.....

NVM - looks like Bodene Thompson is out this weekend.....

Man that's a huge blow if it's true. I was feeling confident all week until this morning. This is one helluva game coming up.

On another note, is Allwood playing ISP this week? Surely, he must be given the nod to travel ahead of Wright... They've been playing the 'experienced' card for too long with Jono.

Reactions: Freddie Futler
do you know if he travelled?

looks to me like it all started with a Bulldogs Supporter's tweet on the Warriors social media site, I don't know that he did travel but I wouldn't be buying into a Doggies supporters tweet.

Untitled-1.jpg

Bodene confirmed OUT. I assume Mannering to second row, Gubb to 13, and Gavet into the 17? What i would love to see is Mannering stay 13 and Matulino into the second row..I still love seeing him hitting those holes out wide

Reactions: Off The Bench
We just Lost our best allround forward from a depleted forward pack....otherwise we got Manly by the balls.

Giddy up.

Shaun Johnson was super hesitant when we played them earlier this year. You could tell the broken ankle thing was already at the forefront of his mind and playing Manly made it that little bit worse.

Hope he can fully overcome it this year. If his head's not in the game, well we all know what happens then.

Agree with all the comments about needing to bully Manly. Jake T is one of my favourite young forwards in the comp (fantastic tackler) & he (along with Myles, Taupau) will absolutely crush our young forwards if we don't aim up.

Jordan G

Looks as though the warriors have been concentrating on defence this week with several pokemon and pikachu tackled trying to abscond from auckland airport
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11674941
Seriously though, hope they put away the silly games before they leave auks, don't want a team of zombies!

Maybe they're trying to see who can catch Cappy first.

250px-122Mr._Mime.png

On topic though, curious to see who comes in if Thompson is out. Tevaga/Gubb will probably rotate as lock with gavet moving into the front row. That should keep things a little more cohesive and it might even work out a little better with gavet hopefully making up for a lack of impact from the bench after losing Vete.

• Haha
Reactions: mt.wellington
Vete is a big loss imo.
He's been our bully boy the last few games. Put on some big hits and aggressive runs. Not to mention the offloads.
Getting a bit nervous now with Brodene out now.
I'd prefer Jazz to start at lock rather than Lisone or Gubb. Would leave our bench too small if Jazz comes in off the bench.
Or maybe he'll start Bunty in 2nd row.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.