Post Match NRL 2016 - Round 17 - Warriors vs Titans Post Match Discussion

Game Information

Vs

01 Jan 1970 12:00
minute

As we head into the last third of the season do you believe the Warriors will make the Top 8?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

diehard

Question: Do you think Cappy has told Kata NOT to Pass? Or TO pass the ball? What do you think his instructions are?

Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
Question: Do you think Cappy has told Kata NOT to Pass? Or TO pass the ball? What do you think his instructions are?
Cappy has told him to continue being the beast centre that he is and keep improving.

People are making a big deal over something that really isnt an issue.

Reactions: 6 users

diehard

So, Cappy didn't tell Kata to pass, or not pass? Just odd that he hasn't passed in three or four games AT ALL.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
And yet the Storm who are on the verge of becomming one of the best defensive teams in history have a fullback who has still attempted close to 100 tackles.

Either RL 101 is wrong or you're reading the wrong book.

No matter how good a defense line is, teams will make breaks, they will score tries, a fullback at one time or another during a game will have to defend.
I don't know which Warrior fullback we are talking about here, but Tui has pulled off some amazing one on one try saving tackles in his time.
Just watched an ISP game I taped, Gavet annd Sipley did good, Jonno Wright actually looks really good in ISP (no I am not shitting you)
Jonno plays pretty well most of the time in FG too, it is just his game changing clangers that everybody remembers.