• Bench is weak

• No

• Terrible!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
best passer of the ball we had was my point.
made the side structured but was shit at fb in other areas.

That is a big learning curve for the faults at the Warriors. They need that type of distributor in their halves.
Poms in general are excellent distributors. Always amazes me watching Super League and everyone from the hooker to the halves to the centres pass amazingly well. Some games Ive watched the passing has been at International rugby union standards. Wonder what it is???

best passer of the ball we had was my point.
That boner you have for Pomkins is blinding you, Stacy Jones was far and away the greatest distributor the Warriors have had and he played in the halves.

or did playing next to Johnson make him play average.
seriously, he was shit when he left the shire for the Warriors and now he's putting to use at the Sharks what was taught from Shaun Johnson and the Warriors

Reactions: Defence
I still maintain its James Maloney who's helped his game more in a few months than the 2 years he was here...
Maloney seems to help a lot of player's games. Warriors grand final then shit (sure he was still there in 2012 however only in body), Roosters 3 minor premierships with him there but now 15th without him, Sharks looking like minor prems for 2016. Great player and the common denominator.

James Moloney an Kerran Forun an Cronk are different sort of halves
to Shaun Johnson Benji types
the good news is history proves that
Shaun Johnson is awesome when paired with one of
the more rounded less flashy halves
Shaun Johnson an Moloney Grand Finallist
Shaun Johnson an Forun All round awesomeness with the kiwis
All we need is a Maloney/forun type of half to let our man
shine ,Enjoy him while we got him he's special,
Having said that Mooney makes his whole team shine
he backs up an guides them round wouldn't mind him back

Jordan G

Is it just me or is there something fuck'n weird about seeing 4 Warriors halves past and present playing in the same game.

If only Robson was there instead of TL, then it would get really weird.

Throw in Bukuya, Feki, Ayshford, Wright and it could be a nice little reunion for a few of them.

• Haha
Reactions: Freddie Futler
If only Robson was there instead of TL, then it would get really weird.

Throw in Bukuya, Feki, Ayshford, Wright and it could be a nice little reunion for a few of them.

So true, lot's of connections there. Don't be surprised if we see an offload or three to the opposition in this one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Akkerz
Status
Not open for further replies.