01 Jan 1970 12:00
minute

Have the Warriors turned a new page?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

bruce

Contributor
Johns mentioned it was more the experienced players letting him down. It would of been good if he named some names and stirred things up a bit.
There is only one apart from Smith and that is Trent Hodgkinson
The Knights Johns said it would take 10 years to fix. Hasn't he heard of recruitment, even their cap shouldn't be that bad that they can't buy anyone for 10 years. Glad Fittler disagreed and said they should be expecting results quicker than that otherwise other clubs would just recruit all of their best players.
The Knights never were much. They had a purple patch with both the Johns brothers backed up by the Kimmorley brothers in reserve grade plus Paul Harragon up front. Any team would go well with that amount of backline talent.

• Angry
Reactions: Sup42
There is only one apart from Smith and that is Trent Hodgkinson

The Knights never were much. They had a purple patch with both the Johns brothers backed up by the Kimmorley brothers in reserve grade plus Paul Harragon up front. Any team would go well with that amount of backline talent.
Paul Harragon and Sargent were pretty good up front and lead the way for the Johns boys.

bruce

Contributor
Regardless of the Ref, how does that account for the rest of his game where he spills it cold on our first touch and then his comedy of errors, wrong positional play, couldn't catch Sione etc. He is not a fullback, my choice would be wing.
On the plus side he did run for a few meters,
The kid has talent. The NRL is harsh on errors, I think he is ok.

Regardless of the Ref, how does that account for the rest of his game where he spills it cold on our first touch and then his comedy of errors, wrong positional play, couldn't catch Sione etc. He is not a fullback, my choice would be wing.
On the plus side he did run for a few meters,
Firstly, Sione M was picked for Aussie last year, so he's no slouch. Secondly, don't make judgements of players after one game. Everyone here was praising him before the team meltdown. I think one bad game does not define a player. That said, I think Tommy's days at 6 are numbered and I'd pop Lolo back there as soon as we have a decent FB replacement..

• Haha
Reactions: OMG

bruce

Contributor
Firstly, Sione M was picked for Aussie last year, so he's no slouch. Secondly, don't make judgements of players after one game. Everyone here was praising him before the team meltdown. I think one bad game does not define a player. That said, I think Tommy's days at 6 are numbered and I'd pop Lolo back there as soon as we have a decent FB replacement..
What are you going to do about his kicking game?

I am not making judgement after one game, my comment is based on him not being a fullback.
He has no idea of where to be, never catches a kick on the full (always waits for it to bounce) misses tackles every game and his general positional play would be more suited to wing.
He was on the wing when he scored that fantastic try.

Thank God your not a selector Freddie. Tui would be wasted on the wing. He has way to much talent

Boyd, Hopoate, Mansour, Gagai, Moylan, Morris, all have talent but you play players in positions for the good of the team and where you they can be best utilised for the ood of the team.
With everyone injury free Tui isn't the best proposition in any spine or backline position but wing, I feel sorry for him he could spend most of his career being the ultimate utility and never have the opportunity to truly learn a position and forge a name for himself as a top class spine player etc.

Result expected.

The real test is the sharks at shark park...that's more of a blind bend than a corner turned if we do well there.

That will determine the state if this false dawn.
Agree. The Sharks game will be the bigger test.

Another small one this weekend getting over the Roosters. Another club not doing too well at the moment but we still need to do the basics and get the job done.

The Knights aren't going too well we got the job done where historically we could have turned in a shocker in a game like that. Now we need to repeat this weekend.

Reactions: 3rdstriker