Game Information

Vs

01 Jan 1970 12:00
minute

Have the Warriors turned a new page?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Again, pleased with Bully. It's amazing how much better he goes when the forwards are dominating

Yup. All spine players benefit from dominant forward play.

But now and then spine players benefit back pedaling forwards.

Thurston is good at it.

Shaun Johnson stood outside Milford last week and broke out to set Bodene and Fusitua away after Lisone got driven backwards by dominant tacklers.

But its best for Bully and co to run off good momentum.

Let's make sure it continues

Well done men.. put on a rugby league clinic.. beautiful to witness.

Going to opposition territory and putting 50 points on them is a massive achievement.

Disappointed with Tui, Lisone and Kata.. I thought they were bloody terrible in a winning team.

I give big wraps to Ayshford, Lillyman, Hoffman and Mannering they were brilliant today. Hoffman took some heavy hits but he carried well and set up some good tries. Mannering back to his smothering best. Jake Lillyman surely on the cusp of a Queensland recall. Ayshford amazing distribution.

Fusitua the ultimate finisher..definitely NRL hardnened.. amazing athleticism.. 4 tries wow! Might as well call him 4situa!

Still a few things to iron out but keep the momentum going fellas, brilliant stuff.

Did you see the nsw warriors play?
None of that team should be promoted based on today's game.
Poor discipline leaking defence mind you attack was OK Robson Lino hingano. Wells didn't stand out and hingano is a great talent but at this stage would get smashed in first grade not yet for promotion
Wells was excellent he certainly did stand out, Ata set up most the points,
and based on what you just said Lisone should be dropped with Gubb.

We had to win like that. Newcastle are really struggling. Anything less would not be good if we are serious about turning the corner. Roosters is a big game for us next week. I think it will decide if we make the eight or not, momentum is a big thing now and we will have a few games that will become 4 pointers.

Did you see the nsw warriors play?
None of that team should be promoted based on today's game.
Poor discipline leaking defence mind you attack was OK Robson Lino hingano. Wells didn't stand out and hingano is a great talent but at this stage would get smashed in first grade not yet for promotion

No I didn't but you need someone to come in for Manu. Sipley has played well so far and Gubb is just so so.

Tevega has proven himself in first grade to hold his own.

The building has started well maybe the foundation has bee laid, but do we have the tools to finish the job.i think we do but the roof will still leak. so we make the 8 and maybe the second week of the finals.

The first half of yesterdays game looked like a dead set cripple fight...even the worst attack in the league looked like it would bust us open at any time.

A win is a win, and it's hard to be critical when they put 50 points on a side, but when we come up against a side that doesn't beat themselves like the Bronc's or quit like the Knights did yesterday, i think we're going to be in some trouble.

If nothing else came out of yesterdays game, it showed pretty clearly what a class center Ayshford is...if it wasn't already obvious.

The first half of yesterdays game looked like a dead set cripple fight...even the worst attack in the league looked like it would bust us open at any time.

A win is a win, and it's hard to be critical when they put 50 points on a side, but when we come up against a side that doesn't beat themselves like the Bronc's or quit like the Knights did yesterday, i think we're going to be in some trouble.

If nothing else came out of yesterdays game, it showed pretty clearly what a class center Ayshford is...if it wasn't already obvious.
Geez man, just when I thought it was safe to get off the Meds.

bruce

Contributor
The current points table says otherwise.

;)
I meant by the end of the season, we were in the top four last season remember.

There is nothing wrong with the attack, it is the defence. Some players are just not 100% on defence and the better teams will play towards them.