General NRL 2016 Round 14 - General Discussion

Freddie Futler

Freddie Futler

Screen Shot 2016 06 11 at 83030 pm

I may be sadistic but shit that bottom of the table looks stacked. :D

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Hopefully Konnie isnt too tired injured...

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
snake77

snake77

The crazy thing is a couple of posters like OMG called it earlier this morning.

Neil Henry will be wandering why his star centre gets injured during the games in the heat. He better watch out when he plays in Perth past his bedtime.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
OMG

OMG

Oh Konnie, he looked like the Kon running around for Reserve Grade, there are some real funny moments or not funny really, if you could get that dude doing extras he might turn into something, hard to see it though.
Where's all those dicks that were slamming Mr P earlier in the year blowing on about tries Kon scores all the time PFFFTT, only thing Kon will be scoring is a script ;)

snake77

snake77

Good timing with the Rooster playing now. Can do a little scouting for next week.

Hope the Storm grapple them hard.:p

Jordan G

Hurrell made a great chase on French to almost prevent a try. Looked stuffed from that moment on.

He was solid without getting much opportunity for 50 minutes. He sure knows how to pick up an "injury" though.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
OMG

OMG

Hurrell made a great chase on French to almost prevent a try. Looked stuffed from that moment on.

He was solid without getting much opportunity for 50 minutes. He sure knows how to pick up an "injury" though.

His first 5 minutes was good, but there is plenty of I told you shit in there after 5 minutes and then after the chase he don't have nothing at all left, you have to laugh really, his positioning is just horrendous.

snake77

snake77

The Storm getting some success moving the ball to their right against the Roosters. Hopefully next week we get the same sort of results.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
The Storm getting some success moving the ball to their right against the Roosters. Hopefully next week we get the same sort of results.
Theyre pounding the shit out of the Roorters pack too. Solid as defence that looks like its hurting Sydney...

kos

Hurell came over from Auckland with a calf injury reason he didn't play last week looks like he aggravated it again tonight he was always going to find 30 degrees and one million per cent humidity in Darwin tricky. If he plays Monday night a week ahead in 14 degrees in the swamp at Robina it will be a better measure of how he is going.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
snake77

snake77

Hopefully they come here down on confidence and we can add to their misery.

The competition table is a bit strange this year with previous heavyweights like Roosters, Souths, Manly down the table.

Jordan G

The Roosters concern me a little. They're missing a lot of players and haven't replaced ones they lost last year, but when you look at a pack that contains JWH, Moa, Taukeiaho, Papalli you can't help but feel like they're going to really lift up against us. That's without adding Napa/Evans.

Their pack concerns me because our pack still concerns me.

Reactions: 1 user

6 Again

Just watched the Titans game, is it just me or did Konnie Tapout in 55th minute.

He looked gassed when grabbed his knee/calf ... whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
OMG

OMG

Just watched the Titans game, is it just me or did Konnie Tapout in 55th minute.

He looked gassed when grabbed his knee/calf ... whatever.

He certainly did, while not scoring one of those tries he always scores, predicted.

surfin

surfin

The crazy thing is a couple of posters like OMG called it earlier this morning.

Neil Henry will be wandering why his star centre gets injured during the games in the heat. He better watch out when he plays in Perth past his bedtime.;)

I thought Konnies bedtime was one of the reasons he's no longer here, and it wasn't because he had to be tucked up early.

• Haha
Miket12

Miket12

For those of you who haven't seen this, a Queenslander falling on his butt in Sydney:

• Haha