General NRL 2016 Round 12 - General Discussion

Which game are you most looking forward to?

• Broncos vs Tigers

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Dragons vs Cowboys

• Raiders vs Bulldogs

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Knights vs Eels

• Total voters
NZWarriors.com

NZWarriors.com

NRL 2016 Round 12 - General Discussion

604934 5d7620b4 94a4 11e5 a0a6 8c8f4dbed7e7

Bare in mind that the Warriors have a bye this week.

A thread for all 2016 Round 12 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week. A new like this thread will open every Tuesday for team list Tuesday.

Feel free to add team lists as they become available people. Thank you...

R12

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Taylor playing well so far. His tackles are a bit soft but on offense he is quite handy.
he does seem to add something in attack? or maybe im used to watching crap and overstating his involvement

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
ryno

ryno

he does seem to add something in attack? or maybe im used to watching crap and overstating his involvement

He straightens the play and can pass the ball.

This is what shits me with Mannering, always seems to stifle our attack.

Reactions: 2 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Good game between the Broncos and Tigers. Honestly thought the Broncos would blow them out of the water. Bunt isnt a clutch player. Should have had Milf in the pocket for that drop goal...

Reactions: 1 users
OMG

OMG

That game highlighted 80% percent of the problem at the Warriors, our pack isn't good enough.
Broncs may have been missing a few but you could say that about the Tigers too.

Reactions: 1 user
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Depending on whos going to back up that should be the same team that we will see next weekend. I think with 7 missing players that the warriors must win to justify their pay checks.

Sledge

Sledge

From the way the comp,is going I think the Warriors are heading for a no 15 finish, people on here are right, our forwards aren't upto it atm, wether that be Cappys coaching or they are out of form. Even the Tigers forwards last night went hard and gave their spine good front foot ball. Maybe the forwards need to call a meeting to discuss why they are all so soft?

Jordan G

Kahu and Wallace are two guys I'd be enquiring about if I were looking for quality players who won't break the bank.

Wallace has really come on this year and is off contract (but unlikely to leave). Big body, hits hard, strong carries.

Kahu I think has the potential to be the best Kiwi centre in the game in a couple of years but is stuck out on the wing. On top of that he's a better goalkicker than anyone we have.

Of course they could both turn to shit here, but if we based our recruiting off that we'd never buy anyone.

Sledge

Sledge

Looking forward to this game between the Raiders and the Doggies, should be a good forward battle. Warriors take note!!!

Tedster

Tedster

Canberra have some big bopper forwards - Shannon Boyd looks like a monster and the other prop (Vaughan?) isn't a midget either............................

Selector

Anasta's comments about him being surprised with Remis smith aligning with the Kiwis. Saying he thought he'd align with NSW and Australia since he's born in Australia. What a knob.

Reactions: 4 users
Tedster

Tedster

Anasta's comments about him being surprised with Remis smith aligning with the Kiwis. Saying he thought he'd align with NSW and Australia since he's born in Australia. What a knob.
Yeah, heard that as well - he is the king of knobs. Good to see another young kiwi pledging his allegiance. :D

OMG

OMG

Yeah, heard that as well - he is the king of knobs. Good to see another young kiwi pledging his allegiance. :D

Tangata Whenua will always be Tangata Whenua no matter where your born.
You can say the same thing with the Island boys and the way they like to pledge their alegiance.