Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 27, 2016
Kumeu
[QUOTE="Lillyman is the modern day Andy Platt!! [/QUOTE]

I don't think he is quite that bad but it did make me laugh out loud.

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Feb 22, 2016
Just arrived in New Plymouth and it is absolutely pissing down.
I hope the ground has got good drainage!

Leaguegod

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 24, 2015
Twitter had warriors arrive in Taranaki with Bodene Thompson smiling at the camera, he looked High to me! Wet ground should help us, what do you reckon how many drop balls? from both sides? I say at least 20-25, can you bet on that?

• Haha
Reactions: Swanley

FAN

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 17, 2014
Watch for a BIG game from Luke at home with his Bro's. Warriors will turn up for this game and beat the Raiders.

imallrin

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
In some circles, Matulino is seen as one of the top 3 props in the game.
Yeah the bros at the warriors think that, he isn't in the top 10 - Tamou, Scott, McGuire, J Graham, Kasiano, Klemmer, Shillington, JWH, J Bromwich, A Woods, A Fafita, Burgess Boys.

Then there are the guys just outside of this group who I would way rather have than Ben Muts (waaaay cheaper as well and their attitude doesn't stink) - Sam Mckendry, Sam Moa, Jordan Maclean, Shannon Boyd, Ryan James plus many more but this off top of my head.

So yeah He does suck (he used to be great) but looks like he has no passion and just doesn't give a fuck, just this lazy sack of shit aimlessly walking around the field.

imallrin

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
i have punted the warriors 13+

we have smashed them over here the last couple of years and lets be honest, we are always in this situation....big promises, and not delivering so no different to any other year

recently its win one lose one so this week is the win

hoping our boys click, bully finally earns that massive pay cheque and we smash them
Good luck, I think you will need it, raiders by 12 I think, they have their best team on paper in a long time, they actually have a big pack and dynamic backs, full strength and a disappointing loss last week, sticky will have them fired up

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Wet game, holding possession will lessen offloads, I would include Gubb for his low tackling style.

diehard

1st Grade Fringe
Jan 27, 2016
Anyone know if Princess will be playing? It's raining and windy...

• Haha
Reactions: ACT Warrior
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings